Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
password page is basically a door to close the site while they update it with the new product. there is no "password". its really just for the website mods

Hope the 350s are as easy as these vantas on YS
Only reason vantas are sitting is because of the 350s tomorrow. Or theyed be gone.

Same happened on adc australia this morning, easy check out for those that wanted them.

People saving pennies for 350 bloodbath tomorrow.

Every store that stocks black 350s had campers.

Every site will be crushed.

Hence vantas sitting now.

Just realized I have a training tomorrow starting at 10am. I might have to be late on purpose. That’s if I don’t hit on YS off the early morning creep.

The black 350s and the black 700v1 comin out at the end of the month...a double whammy for Vantas not to sell out as fast. But that’s a good thing. Might could get em for $289 come close to June 29..a whole 10 bucks off

I’m really praying either FTA, CHA, or FTL comes through. 10 Min head starts on all. I don’t wanna camp on YS hahahaha

If I don’t hit on these black 350s I’m gonna flip one of my glows for sure. I usually hit at champs and footlocker but I reset at champs a few weeks back and I’m kinda worried I won’t hit. Will know in about 10.5 hours.

Anyone use Apple Pay and shipping address was different from billing address and they still shipped? Forgot to change my shipping address smh

Anyone use Apple Pay and shipping address was different from billing address and they still shipped? Forgot to change my shipping address smh
I actually put the wrong address completely, different state for billing on the cream restock and they still shipped. You should be ok. You might wanna reach out to YS just to be safe.

So stoked to grab these Vantas off YS. I know I probably could have waited and saved $10 maybe here or there, but that’s not worth the trouble to me. $300 flat and no splashing this morning, feels great.
I should have waited. I hit on Livestock last week and they still haven’t arrived. Coming from British Columbia so they will be here Monday. I’m pumped to see them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom