Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nah as of late, Adidas.com and their app has been hot garbage. Been hitting on Yeezys on footsites, which Im thankful as hell for

Thats a subjective opinion. Grabbed glow in the dark 350s and NR 350s from adidas recently. Usually had trouble hitting before.

SNKRS is what it is -- for hype releases, essentially a lottery system wherein certain folks can build a huge advantage. In the past 2 yrs, I think the FOG 1 OG's and the Travis Scott AF1's are the only things I've gotten.

Adidas app, OTOH? I don't even think Adidas knows what they wanna do with it. Sometimes it seems like it's their way of promoting something of a velvet rope for early access or exclusive access for those of us that have bought a ****load of stuff. Sometimes I think it's just a promotional tool. Sometimes I think it's just their way to get people who just have iPhones an easy way to buy stuff.

They need to make up their mind. I actually like what they did today as a use of the app. Got some extra inventory of Yeezy's sitting around? Drop it for the icons. Reasonable loyalty.

As for the implementation? Sounds like they still have work to do.

Bro Ive been icon on adidas for ages and havent had hype priority access for crap.

Garbage

Bro Ive been icon on adidas for ages and havent had hype priority access for crap.

Garbage

Well, they've given early access for UB 19's, 4D's, AM4's, and some others. Now, you could argue that none of their early access opportunities were actual hype releases, and that they were trying to create hype by doing these early limited releases. But what hype releases are there for Adidas at this point, really? Hell, until these latest black 350's, there hadn't been any tough releases in quite a while.

Sesames sat for days and now people excited because months later you get Exclusive Access to pairs that never sold out during the first release. What gives

Yeah. Granted, even at the time, a lot of us here were big fans of the CW as a keeper. And resale prices have shown that, eventually, the rest of the world came around to that conclusion. Hell, look at the resale prices for Sesames vs Butters. In my size, Butters are re-selling in the 290's on Stockx, while Sesame's are reselling around 370...

Sesames sat for days and now people excited because months later you get Exclusive Access to pairs that never sold out during the first release. What gives

sesames were on disco too

Adidas finding extra pairs of few things laying around is probably because they took over YS warehouse and they probably found a bunch of random pairs that YS never shipped out

Sesames released when Yeezy hype was on a downward trend though. It’s been clear Adidas has cut stock of recent 350 releases to bring some hype back, which explains why people immediately jumped on these restocks.

I pray they never restock these because I enjoy wearing them and still being rare. The pic is from back when they released.

C77D6ED8-0D43-4522-84DB-81515195D412.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom