Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i'm not fond of that sweat short wave or any tight like style shorts for that matter but hey do you, i'm stuck in the 90s baggy/loose fit style and matchy matchy jean jacket velour fit wave so i've no room to talk about how anyone dresses nor do i care what people wear
Bruh im 39 and grew up rocking baggy clothing....never again lol!....

Wait.. I got my period because I acknowledge and converse with you? Lol you are over the top with your sensitivity man. Also, I got as many people complimenting my shorts as hating them.. some people have style, some people don’t... it is what it is.
It's hilarious how when I called you out you turned into an emotional b11tch....I obviously hit a nerve and you adjusted your tampon....you talking bout sensitivity but look at how your acting??...Ill tell you what....when you post a fire fit I'll let you know....
full

It's hilarious how when I called you out you turned into an emotional b11tch....I obviously hit a nerve and you adjusted your tampon....you talking bout sensitivity but look at how your acting??...Ikl tell you what....when you post a fire fit I'll let you know....
full

Lol I just enjoy the convo. Your responses are so out of touch.

"clothes still baggy, enough to let my **** hang"
"can't wear skinny jeans cuz the burner keeps rubbin"
"can't wear skinny jeans cuz my knots don't fit"
Not a fan of skinny jeans but I like a more fitted look....its the bruh's on Larry Holmes status that still rock that baggy look....

Back
Top Bottom