Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
gona create my own lundmarks

35l0fn.jpg

This is kind of pathetic on Adidas’ part-how are you going to have customers splash for 4-5 hours to only take an L? At least implement an online raffle system to have stock sold right at launch time or, at the very least, don’t have splash exceed an hour before selling out.

This is exactly why people at Nike are laughing at Adidas-even if demand was there Adidas’ crappy infrastructure could never handle a release as big as last year’s Concord 11s.

not sure if anyone knows this, its new to me but finishline has a thing called open slots for the yeezys. they raffled part of their stock on the app but then had about 80 pairs that didnt get raffled. I came into the store with people walking out with atleast 5 pairs. there was a group of moms that had about 4-5 pairs each and then were also in line for the unclaimed raffled pairs...
Thank you for that! I had a $20 reward that was going to expire on the 2nd next month....

Walked in my favorite SP and my dude hooked it up with a 9.5....

This is kind of pathetic on Adidas’ part-how are you going to have customers splash for 4-5 hours to only take an L? At least implement an online raffle system to have stock sold right at launch time or, at the very least, don’t have splash exceed an hour before selling out.

This is exactly why people at Nike are laughing at Adidas-even if demand was there Adidas’ crappy infrastructure could never handle a release as big as last year’s Concord 11s.

I think the crappy infrastructure plays to their advantage.
I mean 4-5 hours , days at a time?
Brand recognition making a home in your subconscious :lol:... not to mention the attention.

Kanye been feeding off negative press since College dropout

Nice pics! Is the PK more of a cream color in hand?

Outdoors it does. Idk if it was the in door lighting at that Footlocker but initially when I saw them I had a hard time seeing a difference from statics.

When I get home I'll post it next to the statics along side the Cream Ultraboost 1.0

Ya boi snacking on that ol reliable In-N-Out!

swung by to pick up my pairs, really? didn’t know these were hittin like that

Attachments

• 42A2F74A-0239-4C77-9778-25FF48980F54.jpeg
    42A2F74A-0239-4C77-9778-25FF48980F54.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom