Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Likely just the automated payment system. Eastbay uses verisign. If your stuff is legit you should be fine.
I hope so, because the same crap happened to me with the Clouds and it got cancelled after two weeks of sitting. Both of these times it was a gift for my gf.

Just woke up. Saw in email that I won with adidas new raffle system. They must have made a ton since everybody copping.

Just got footaction confirmation ayyyyyy

637A40AF-9011-4DD6-9E9A-B6B9441CF191.gif

Yeah I actually downloaded the app last night and entered....see in my account j had my order processed for the v2 blacks. These seemed to be an easy cop.

People want the reflectives to rock or sell?

I managed to get a pair of RF and NR which really surprised me.

Do the reflective pair look different in everyday circumstances? I assume they look like the normal black ones in every situation aside from direct light/camera flash?

If so I don’t see a reason to keep the RF pair. I just wanted a black pair in general.

I just tried in my 9, which is my TTS and they felt great. A tad snug but not all loosey-goosey like my 9.5 Clouds and Citrins were....and I sold those.

Still no confirmation email from Footlocker almost 6 hours later... My Paypal account was charged though.

Back
Top Bottom