Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I used to crush YS. Havent really tried on many lately but the last few reflectives were Ls. Hit on these and not sure I event wanted, instinct went w my size. Guess I gotta keep em.

Was able to get through a bunch of times, but they are limiting sessions. Resetting just means mo' waiting room. Im sure people finessed this somehow, but for us moderate finnessers, didnt have time to try and assist smh

Was able to get through a bunch of times, but they are limiting sessions. Resetting just means mo' waiting room. Im sure people finessed this somehow, but for us moderate finnessers, didnt have time to try and assist smh
How do you finesse a splash page? What’s the secret?

Boooyaaaah
Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 9.51.26 PM.png
Ya dirty bastard. We byke

Still have not hit on a reflective. This is so frustrating, I really wanted these badly. Adidas needs to up the stock numbers on these a little bit.

How do you finesse a splash page? What’s the secret?
Not really a finesse. I used to always get through right away on YS. In the past, that meant I could order a few more (then sit on the first zeebras and peebras like a dummy and lose money). This time, they limited sessions. Im not smart enough to reset the session and still be allowed in. Tried a few times to reorder, then reset session and back to waiting room lol

I used to be able to get through on Adidas splash fairly often, but don't think I've made it through since before Yeezy day (and never through the YS waiting room since they implemented it). You know something is wrong when you hit more on SNKRs than Adidas, and it's getting old fast.

Damn I have no idea what I was doing since I have my notifications on and didn’t hear it. Totally missed this drop since I was thinking it comes out tomorrow morning at the usual time. Well, this sucks. Congrats to those who hit

Never eating dinner, taking a shower, and walking the dog till those yecheil rfs drop lol

The one bright side to taking an L tonight is that it was early and swift and now I can get a good night’s sleep and not worry about a random drop.

Back
Top Bottom