• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
And the L just came from ADC...

Literally the only person I know who didnt hit. I have 3 people who never bought a yeezy before text me that they got them. 🍌✊🏻🤤

It's funny how the world works. You will always get beat by those people. Knew someone all my life, dude was pretty humble and was never into sneakers. Guess me always talking about it rubbed off him. One day he completely switches his style, throws all his old clothes away and researched anything he can about whats cool and whats not. Transformed and forced himself into the sneaker world. It was like that movie "love dont cost a thing" with nick cannon how dude went from nerd to popular kid faking himself and being a wannabe and its actually funny cause people look at him not knowing his past thinking dude is really bout it.. Well to cut a long story short, now this guy wins every raffle its unbelievable. I'm talking about TS 1s, reflective yeezys, etc. He started learning the term "heat" through social media (I personally hate the word)...but says it wrong, he goes around saying " where the HEATED ITEMS at". ...heated lol. See...the sneaker Gods dont want to bless someone thats been in the game for over 20 years, they want to bless the dude who comes out of left field doing it to be cool for the gram.

#Lgang :frown:

Screenshot_20191221_142215.jpg

I cancelled my order from EastBay in the previous restock in 2018, i regret it everyday
But I was able to cop the Union AJ1 the next day, so everything happens for a reason...

In the past 30 days I’m in for Black leather ultraboost, bloodline 1s, 2 pairs of BRED 11s, Black static’s, Slate 500s, yecheils, and my 3rd pair of zebras(had 2 from previous restocks). Now I’m looking for v3s. Is it 2020 yet? I need a break

Back
Top Bottom