Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Never had a pair of 350 and would like to grab the earths. Don’t got the opportunity to try them on. Should I go up half a sz, it’s what I typically hear to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I seen a charcoal or black pair I think they are called cinders. I would like those more. Judging by the color they might be tough to get.

Go half size up. My first pair of 350s I tried going TTS and my toes were crammed pretty bad. Went half size up since then and have been fine, that’s with all variations, see thru stripe and all.

EEF3FF5C-FC17-47C1-95A9-F2F74C494FC5.jpeg
71831DFA-FD6C-49B1-8C63-B46333EAA369.jpeg

Man i tried to count the mirrors in that pic but it began to give me a concentration headache that was starting to kill my high.
Imma bail and wait till yall reach a consensus on mirror numbers.

Never had a pair of 350 and would like to grab the earths. Don’t got the opportunity to try them on. Should I go up half a sz, it’s what I typically hear to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I seen a charcoal or black pair I think they are called cinders. I would like those more. Judging by the color they might be tough to get.

cinder will def be tougher to obtain at retail

I think I like the 451, but I'm not feeling the material on the upper. Looking forward to Season 8 though.

Yup... tough to give the rest a chance with that terrible po'boy NMD material on the upper..........

The Yeezy show in Paris is a few hours away - should definitely get some new shoe concepts! Hopefully photography is allowed - I think it is happening outside too.

Edit: link for livestream at 2:30pm CST http://yeezy.com/

Last edited:
kind of mad I sold all my wave runners. I need a re-release as well.

451's are cleann. Im sure if the hype increase people will want them. I hope not though, which means easy cop for me. Never happens though.

kind of mad I sold all my wave runners. I need a re-release as well.

451's are cleann. Im sure if the hype increase people will want them. I hope not though, which means easy cop for me. Never happens though.
450's*

Back
Top Bottom