Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I am assuming this will end up like the FOG essential line they do for Pacsun and other lower cost retail. I am not a fan of Pacsun clothing or Gap clothing...but i will consider copping of there are some good pieces

I am not a real fan of Kanye's aesthetic with the oversized cropped shirts and washed out earth tones on all his Yeezy Brand stuff...but maybe if he drops some ok things and they hit discount il consider copping.

I always liked the FOG aesthetic it was just always wayyyy to rich for my blood so i like the essential line as a way to kind of get in on that look at a some what reasonable price point.

FOG Essentials seems like a smaller endeavor, considering they're partnered here for 10 years. I did grab a few pieces from FOG/pacsun and I'm mostly impressed with the quality considering the cost. I'm hopeful Kanye and GAP can similarly make quality clothing affordable. I hardly shop mall brands because the clothes are seemingly made to be disposable and I'd rather by clothes that last a long time.

FWIW I like the Yeezy Season tones and fit, but you end up looking exactly like Kanye West when you piece things together right lol.

Yeah which pretty much turns you into Kanye East

CAA2EBEA-EB9F-447D-928C-9B2B2A0442D7.jpeg

Maybe but it could still drop via YEEZY.

the high end stuff isn’t going anywhere

Does Yeezy still manufacture high end clothing for sale? I haven’t seen new clothing being sold in a hot min-I could totally be wrong about this.

Honestly, I think this is a GREAT idea. Essentials took FOG to another level and 100% helped build up the brand. Streetwear is so fickle that it’s extremely hard to sustain a high end luxury streetwear brand so having a long term deal with a massive apparel company is probably the move. The only issue is that I’m sure there are a ton of cost-based limitations when working with one of these massive companies (I.e. material quality).

FOG Essentials seems like a smaller endeavor, considering they're partnered here for 10 years. I did grab a few pieces from FOG/pacsun and I'm mostly impressed with the quality considering the cost. I'm hopeful Kanye and GAP can similarly make quality clothing affordable. I hardly shop mall brands because the clothes are seemingly made to be disposable and I'd rather by clothes that last a long time.

FWIW I like the Yeezy Season tones and fit, but you end up looking exactly like Kanye West when you piece things together right lol.

Yeah I also think brands like FOG and Yeezy (to a lesser extent) have a huge focus on menswear essentials so they don’t end up looking super trendy and therefore allow them to not go out of style as quickly if they aren’t able to keep up with the latest trends.

For anyone who’s won with SNS before, does the fact that it still says “drawing” actually mean they’re still selecting winners? Or do they send out winning charges straight away?
E011E994-2A9E-4140-AC89-156A6F86EA92.png

bonus shot of my past SNS success
57E67974-B805-4325-9A4E-CEF6F7AC3BBC.png

For anyone who’s won with SNS before, does the fact that it still says “drawing” actually mean they’re still selecting winners? Or do they send out winning charges straight away?

They charged me right away. It still said “Drawing” and I was already charged.

I actually like GAP clothing, pretty much grew up on it, so this is cool.

Spaceship and Through the Wire are my #1 and #2 favorite Ye songs - no Ye playlist is without these two songs :nthat:
College Dropout is still played in the whip all the time :nthat:

GAP about to get that Yeezy Stimulus Boost :lol:
Watch people start pulling their GAP hoodies out from the closet again. :nerd:

I'm probably banned on SNS. I called them out on their stupid app and they responded asking me what my entry details were, probably went and blocked my info after lol

SNS handing out W's. Got card declined from 'sneakernstuffNC'. oops... time to update that old card.

App so trash I never updated my info.

Why is that tree character built like Kim? lmao

I'm confused about the Gap partnership, why doesn't he just make apparel with Adidas or better yet just make his own clothing line? What's the point of the partnership especially if you already have a deal with an apparel company....

Curious what size ya'll went for on SNS. I ain't get no cc charges or updates from sns. Haven't won on there ever since they moved to the app. Tried in store pick up on one account before covid and tried online with another account all diff info..ain't hit a single shoe.

Delayed L. I have never won on SNS either.

Back
Top Bottom