Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
only gripe I have about the bariums is that when you tie them , it’s damn near even with the top of the tongue and causes the knot of the lace to fall behind.. any one else have this issue ?

Make the loop through the top lace holes first , followed by going thru with whichever set of holes down the line.

I'm just talking out my *** here, but I don't think it will feel more loose once it breaks in since the entire foot is a neoprene material. I took a risk and believed that it ran big so I half sized down from my usual size - which is the same as my 700v1 size and what I suggested for others to get. What's your 700v1 size?
Although I don't have another size to compare the fit to, I think I made the right choice based on how the they fit on me currently. Length is perfect; toe height could be higher, but it's fine since it's not pinching the hell outta my toes.

I’m still confused on the sizing. YouTube reviews and this board are all over the place.

If I’m an 11 in every AJ, and 700v1 and V2, 350 v1 and go up .5 for 350 V2 and Ultraboost....what size is best in the QNTM barium?

Last edited:
How should I have known it was a replacement tag if I purchased it from a reputable source? GOAT did email notification and gave the buyer the opportunity to accept or decline, but I find it odd they question the box tag on a legit pair of sneakers but will process an order that doesn’t include all the accessories (extra laces, keychains, etc).
GOAT would never process an order that doesn't include all the accessories/extra laces. SX yes, GOAT no. You would need to list as new + defect if it didn't come with all OG stuff. And you can't tell me you've never seen a yeezy box label before. That's so far off from the EU/US tag even if the shoes are legit.

From those who ordered through kcrew, any pics?
On the fence ordering w them. Also price for 9.5 Bariums in 400+ range ? Hell going on there?

On the fence ordering w them. Also price for 9.5 Bariums in 400+ range ? Hell going on there?
I've got a pair from them coming in tomorrow. Here's my advice: keep checking their prices. I've been watching them fluctuate all over the place on random sizes.

My 10.5 was listed at $290 (I copped). Then it went out of stock. THEN it popped back up at $455 or something. Now, it's live at $280. I honestly have no idea what's going on. Most people assured me they were legit (luckily I have a GOAT pair in hand to compare them to), but it seems they try to adjust their prices along with the market or something. I don't know if their stockists are just people who cop with bots and then they function effectively as a resale shop, or what.

It was my understanding Euro / Asian box tags were slightly different than North American tags.
An Asian box tag for the most part has an asian language on it.
Bariums from kicks crew touched down. Can’t wait to get off work and check em out before I dye my other pair.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 I'm curious if your KC pair has the Chinese tag? I mean I'm pretty sure it will since it's coming out of HK and that's what it shows on the website hah. vinotwofour vinotwofour any input on whether it being a Chinese pair will cause problems with SX or GOAT?

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 I'm curious if your KC pair has the Chinese tag? I mean I'm pretty sure it will since it's coming out of HK and that's what it shows on the website hah. vinotwofour vinotwofour any input on whether it being a Chinese pair will cause problems with SX or GOAT?

it shouldn't but honestly thats up to the person authenticating your shoe. The Bape NMD I bought off of Goat many years ago came in a Chinese label. I did a 2nd legit check just in case and it was good. I've also heard of some people getting a chinese label box from StockX too. As far as kickscrew goes, the past few times I've ordered from them was jordans/nikes many years ago and they sent it in a regular english box.

Last edited:
0E26148D-CFAE-48FB-8D55-C1AAB63CC6DB.jpeg
Up early cookin

Did a meet up with my boy who works for flight club and he gave me the thumbs up On the kicks crew pair . Came with Japanese tags, he told me they list pairs a lil different and some apps don’t take them

Last edited:
Still dripping
DCC4F522-1E82-46D7-8D13-37C4B5111982.jpeg
4AE98762-E641-4B54-9F74-628CB5F007CA.jpeg
6452B778-2241-4AA8-95C2-BA5FFE6E412D.jpeg
DD70786B-01C4-4965-A725-A9D5EE596072.jpeg

Time to stuff them with old tshirts and sit them on the balcony in the sun. The heel on 1 is a little darker than the other but that might be lighting. The mesh is more grey than the OG color which gives a dope contrast. Overall happy with results, can add these to my black yeezy and customs(minus vantas)
0890C3BA-62EC-40C6-93DD-50FEF1BF22BC.jpeg
EEBC5702-799B-40E8-9523-C5B82831F1CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom