Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FINALLY got through for an 11 on FNL after 35 mins of access denied

Got order number. We'll see if they send confirmation lol

Edit. Confirmation received and they haven't tweeted sold out yet. Feel like I'm good

BRED DAY MIRACLES ALL AROUND

Seems like JD is somehow regulating multiple pairs to the same user. I only got confirmation email for 1 of the 3 that I checked out successfully. Unless the emails are just delayed
Yea Quite Possible!

Just Happy To Have The Order Confirmation On My Girls 7 As That's Usually Tougher To Land Than My Size 10's

Twice on JD I’ve been able to get to the last page to submit the order, and then I get the access denied page.

My life for the last 63 mins
E81E8394-9479-4D43-8134-F7E01EB1BABB.jpeg

I'm about over online releases... Only reason I tolerate it, because I'm at work. I'll be okay paying $50-$75 over retail for these.

Twice on JD I’ve been able to get to the last page to submit the order, and then I get the access denied page.

Keep going. Had that happen for 40 minutes on FNL before they finally let me cop, and sent confirmation

Wow, JD Sports actually came through. I got a confirmation email. Used PayPal to checkout. Every time I log into my JD/Finish Line account I get errors. First W from JD website.

Seems like JD is somehow regulating multiple pairs to the same user. I only got confirmation email for 1 of the 3 that I checked out successfully. Unless the emails are just delayed

true , i think they're controlling somehow the number of transactions per entry

i was able to use one access and make a couple of orders for mochas, but they only sent confirmation for one

Back
Top Bottom