Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
WL on Ftl for me. I’m thinking I should just enter for a size 11 going forward, size 12 seems less likely to be stocked in hefty quantities.

Finally after all the waiting :pimp::pimp::pimp:
A970046A-31D9-4493-B1A3-7B7C0E43D07C.jpeg

My 500s from ADC still say "Just Shipped," but the estimated delivery date has been the 2nd, then the 3rd, then the 10th, then the 11th..... just yesterday they were updated to say the 14th

My Breds from Woodstack were stuck on label created until an hour ago - finally in transit

My JD order for Bred 350 hasn’t moved. I got shipping confirmation on Saturday but I haven’t see any movement.

‘Tis the season fellas...

Have to keep in mind that this time of year is already a nightmare for shipping companies in normal circumstances...Now COVID has everybody doing some sort of shopping online...Logistics getting hit hard right now is an understatement...Just have to be patient...

Some of these things like the 500’s not having any movement yet might warrant some calls being made...Still it’s probably just due to delay’s in the shipping companies and warehouses...Breds not having movement yet is absolutely nothing to be concerned about at this point...

The Hyltes are growing on me. I think it's because the scar is more subtle and the sole is different from the rest of the shoe. I don't like any 380s where the scar is the prominent part of the design. Also, most of the scars look poopy. I'm hoping we get something like the Hyltes but with not so ridiculous colors.

Edit: I was just messing around in photoshop. Creating an all one hue upper on the 380s with contrasting sole looks good to me. I really like the design of the 380s, more than 350s, but the stripe kind of ruins it most of the time. I'm not so good at photoshop so the light color soles look way off.
380.png

Last edited:
Weird I think I just won the 380 Onyx from SNS just now, paypal charge came thru and it says
Screenshot_20201209-100014_Outlook.jpg

Could've sworn these had drawn already and I lost, but I'll take it

Weird, I just got one for the RF. I know they have something on there that says they’ll redraw, but I didn’t expect it to happen 2 weeks later. Guess we’ll see if it was a glitch or if they actually ship.

Weird, I just got one for the RF. I know they have something on there that says they’ll redraw, but I didn’t expect it to happen 2 weeks later. Guess we’ll see if it was a glitch or if they actually ship.

oh crap i didn't think about that and just grabbedd of Goat, i hope i don't get selected for the RF as well :lol: :sick::smh:>D:evil:

just checked my RF entry still says closed not selected

My JD order for Bred 350 hasn’t moved. I got shipping confirmation on Saturday but I haven’t see any movement.

My JD order is out for delivery today. My girl got hers from them as wells, ironically hers left JD a day before mine and for the past two days, the tracking just shows “in transit arriving late.”

Back
Top Bottom