Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yes; I’m still in shock. I can’t even wear them.
The width is really tight which I have never encountered with a yeezy. Length is good. But Pk is super tight around the toes. It is unbearable.
then im screwed if I ever get my pair

Huh, didn’t know YS was ran by Adidas. When did that happen?

YS used to have all sorts of issues when it came to logistics. Don’t remember when the change took place, but it’s been more than a year. Shipping times got better, but now it’s just hard as hell to cop manually on YS for a hyped release

Been awhile since I’ve thrown these on. I used to not like these at all until I fell victim to “they’re growing on me” and “these aren’t that bad in hand”
131301547_399739504604276_5712625297461276263_n.jpg

anybody elses footsite order of the breds stuck in indianapolis for days now?
My Breds nor UB 500s have even left Adidas yet :rolleyes I have tracking numbers but it keeps pushing the delivery date back. First they were both supposed to be here today...then Monday...now Tuesday.
I’m not sweating it as I know places are backed up. But they should staff up accordingly knowing it would be busy (both Adidas and FedEx/USPS). I thought they hire temps or something for this time of year.

Last edited:

Hylyte Glows for $230

My Breds nor UB 500s have even left Adidas yet :rolleyes I have tracking numbers but it keeps pushing the delivery date back. First they were both supposed to be here today...then Monday...now Tuesday.
I’m not sweating it as I know places are backed up. But they should staff up accordingly knowing it would be busy (both Adidas and FedEx/USPS). I thought they hire temps or something for this time of year.
Same here with my BREDs. I know adidas is busy, but I ordered another pair of sneakers on Wednesday from them and just received. Odd that Yeezy haven’t shipped..

damn, I forgot I was in the Adidas raffle for the Hylyte Glows. I won. Probably will return them.

Surprised this 380 drop sold at all. I'm a big fan of the shoe but I can barely find words to describe my opinion of these 3 colorways.

Wow the material of the primeknit gets thinner and thinner. I was comparing Zebra 2018 restock with the 2020 restock. The primeknit material is noticeable thinner on the 2020 pair. I am afraid of ripping it

Wow the material of the primeknit gets thinner and thinner. I was comparing Zebra 2018 restock with the 2020 restock. The primeknit material is noticeable thinner on the 2020 pair. I am afraid of ripping it
I noticed that too. My 2018 Zebra pair almost feels as thick as a pair of jeans and much more sturdy, while my 2019 pair is much thinner. Also, I like the shape of my 2018 pair better, compared to 2019. The only upside to the thinner knit is that it’s a little more comfortable to wear.

Back
Top Bottom