Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
With some obvious exceptions, I feel most Yeezys and Jays have been pretty attainable (manually) lately. I landed at least 1 pair of every Yeezy release that I tried for in Nov/December. And I havent really been trying for any GR Jordan’s lately bc none really appeal to me, but they seem to be an easy grab as well. I will try for the Carmines and see how that goes. I missed on the Suns this weekend but they were one of those rare limited drops I feel.

With COVID, SIP, loss of revenues, and everything associated with 2020. I believe every company made adjustments. Nike, Adidas and any company producing a product that resells in the secondary market saw profits that they were leaving on the table. Selling products directly to the secondary market boosted their bottom line.
I doubt a big increase in bots, or a big increase in resellers caused this. I too used to hit, but since the pandemic.... Ls are a common occurrence.
Let’s see, Nike’s latest quarterly report is showing in increase from the same time last year. With everyone sheltering in place and no sports, how is that even possible?

Nike’s profits and gross revenues are increasing do to direct to consumer sales which was a strategy put in place years ago and COVID accelerated. They’re cutting out the middleman AKA retailers. Resell is the new retail.

Nike’s profits and gross revenues are increasing do to direct to consumer sales which was a strategy put in place years ago and COVID accelerated. They’re cutting out the middleman AKA retailers. Resell is the new retail.
Sure, less stock to retailers. (Equals more $$ for Nike.) But why does it seem like every SnKr release is limited. Where is this “extra” stock going?

With COVID, SIP, loss of revenues, and everything associated with 2020. I believe every company made adjustments. Nike, Adidas and any company producing a product that resells in the secondary market saw profits that they were leaving on the table. Selling products directly to the secondary market boosted their bottom line.
I doubt a big increase in bots, or a big increase in resellers caused this. I too used to hit, but since the pandemic.... Ls are a common occurrence.
Let’s see, Nike’s latest quarterly report is showing in increase from the same time last year. With everyone sheltering in place and no sports, how is that even possible?
I do think there has been a major increase in reselling/bots from the last few years. You’re delusional if you think otherwise. That definitely contributed. NOT 1 Jordan this year has sat around. Nike has been sitting on their hands too and have kept stock numbers low. Expect the carmines to be a **** show.

Last edited:
I do think there has been a major increase in reselling/bots from the last few years. You’re delusional if you think otherwise. That definitely contributed. NOT 1 Jordan this year has sat around. Expect the carmines to be a **** show.
Do I think there has been an increase in bots and resellers? I do. But not enough to make every release impossible. But looking at completed sales on any secondary market, you would think that number would be higher.. .

Sure, less stock to retailers. (Equals more $$ for Nike.) But why does it seem like every SnKr release is limited. Where is this “extra” stock going?

Maybe because you're only going for the "limited" items on SNKRS. There isn't any "extra" stock for limited items because retail stores weren't receiving these limited items anyway.

Maybe because you're only going for the "limited" items on SNKRS. There isn't any "extra" stock for limited items because retail stores weren't receiving these limited items anyway.
I’m not sure how “limited” FR4s were or Jubilee 11s were. Both of which I struck out on SNKRS.

I’m not sure how “limited” FR4s were or Jubilee 11s were. Both of which I struck out on SNKRS.

neither of those were limited, but if you only tried to cop via the Snkrs app and nowhere else you’re definitely limiting your opportunities for success

neither of those were limited, but if you only tried to cop via the Snkrs app and nowhere else you’re definitely limiting your opportunities for success

Been buying shoes regularly for 8+ years now and the demand for even GR retros was massively escalated this year. I think the ease of reseller platforms combined with people being home due to the pandemic and increased hype because of this and The Last Dance REALLY escalated resale for JB retros. For Yeezys, I do think Adidas might have been cutting stock though (vs releases like 2018 Cream restock and 2019 Citrins), at least on 350s.

Last edited:
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Ash-Stone-GW0089-On-Feet-1068x756.jpg

Any new updates on these ?

The more I look at them, the more I want them

Not looking like the Yeezy brand is going to get another $3-4K of my cash this year... bored af with it.

Looks as if they have created a yeezy bot that just creates random colorways they browse through and select for production. There is no story, no intent, not even seasonality... it's just whatever.

Could just be Monday lol... but yeah.

Last edited:
Wish ATL is having 21 percent. off they got some yeezys left over. looks like they have frozen blue as well.. use this discount to get 21 percent off. dont know if its Applicable but It looks like it is. some select sizes available

https://wishatl.com/collections/all/products/adidas-yzy-qtnm-gz8872?variant=33341423353909

they have some other yeezys as well
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.31.11 PM.png
140827919_10224853574790676_5251030667212136707_o.jpg

I was there yesterday, that's all they have... for the public at least.

edit: This was my first visit since the re-model... this place used to be like my second home... the thrill is gone. :frown:

Does anyone here have Yeshaya Reflectives? I just got in my PADS pair, and I feel like the knit on these fits much more loose than other pairs. Just wondering if that was normal on this pair...

Suns are dope...wish I hit....I’m cool with my Waves though, nothing I’m sweating but they’d be nice to have in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom