Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
And fit with 500 Highs.

It's not rocket science.

Attachments

• 20210218_192916.jpg
    20210218_192916.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 1,308
Are these and the other two Ash color ways releasing in February still? Man I swear with some pairs of Yeezys, we don’t find official release dates until the week before.

I’m not sure. I’d lean towards no though. Since it’s only like a week left in February, I’m taking the release date with a grain of salt.

I’ve loved the 450 since the early pics. Glad they are releasing a basic **** colorway first. Let’s go ahead and get the hype out of the way.

Reactions: mkj
No on those 350's. The fatigue on that model has finally overcome my desire to collect/cop.

350 fatigue has set in because they’ve been really half assed and uninspired with the model, releasing so many lackluster colorways. The static print 350 that they’ve been chugging out for over two years needs to go. If they went back to their roots and started releasing 350s with the OG primeknit and cleaner colorways I would get excited about 350s again.

These Ash colorways are tepid on top of stale.

350 fatigue has set in because they’ve been really half assed and uninspired with the model, releasing so many lackluster colorways. The static print 350 that they’ve been chugging out for over two years needs to go. If they went back to their roots and started releasing 350s with the OG primeknit and cleaner colorways I would get excited about 350s again.

These Ash colorways are tepid on top of stale.
This. Just lazy because they know they’re still gonna sell out.

Wow, I bet whomever paid $1k+ for Zebras was probably salty as hell when they restocked the next year lol
I learned that lesson the hard way with the Semi Frozen Yellow later that same year, I just had to have them & paid resale. That was actually my 1st ever StockX purchase. Never paying resale for an adidas Yeezy again!!! 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

Wow, I bet whomever paid $1k+ for Zebras was probably salty as hell when they restocked the next year lol

i know someone personally who did this. hes definitely not the happiest about it but he spends air mag money on shoes so hes not hurting for it. he holds on to the fact that he does like the orginal zebras has that pre yellowing on the back part of the heel though. says he like it better.

Back
Top Bottom