Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m probably the one dude who’s style doesn’t change at all going from sneaker to sneaker :lol: only thing changing is the brand of hat I’m wearing doesn’t conflict with my shoes 🤷🏿‍♂️ I’d wear 500 highs the same way I’d wear qntms the same way I’d wear 350s the same way I’d wear retros

Word.

Im like Steve Jobs with the fits... so damn near any shoe will work.... hype clothing has never rung my bell. I never understood dumping money into something I throw in a washer machine just to get burned by detergent - over and over... and dry cleaning has mostly been reserved for my office/business/suit wear. The look at me thing kinda makes me chuckle but overall I am completely indifferent to what another player wants to wear.

Word.

Im like Steve Jobs with the fits... so damn near any shoe will work.... hype clothing has never rung my bell. I never understood dumping money into something I throw in a washer machine just to get burned by detergent - over and over... and dry cleaning has mostly been reserved for my office/business/suit wear. The look at me thing kinda makes me chuckle but overall I am completely indifferent to what another player wants to wear.

i suppose it depends what you consider hype clothing. i buy a lot of supreme stuff. alot of it isnt even stuff that sells out lol i just like the stock/weight of their hoodies and long sleeve shirts. not everything has to have a box logo on it, but i legit feels like supreme has some quality stuff. but even those are toned down enough that i can wear pretty much any shoe with those fits

i suppose it depends what you consider hype clothing. i buy a lot of supreme stuff. alot of it isnt even stuff that sells out lol i just like the stock/weight of their hoodies and long sleeve shirts. not everything has to have a box logo on it, but i legit feels like supreme has some quality stuff. but even those are toned down enough that i can wear pretty much any shoe with those fits

Yeah I never really understood stuff that was heavily branded, even going back to when Ecko logo hoodies were hyped in the early 2000s lol Never was a fan of Supreme’s box logos and I’m shocked people were spending an arm and a leg at resale for that (in my opinion) ugly Murakami COVID-19 tee last year. That said, I can’t comment on the quality but I feel you on that. I liked Yeezy clothing because of the quality, although it was a ripoff at retail.

Yeah I never really understood stuff that was heavily branded, even going back to when Ecko logo hoodies were hyped in the early 2000s lol Never was a fan of Supreme’s box logos and I’m shocked people were spending an arm and a leg at resale for that (in my opinion) ugly Murakami COVID-19 tee last year. That said, I can’t comment on the quality but I feel you on that. I liked Yeezy clothing because of the quality, although it was a ripoff at retail.

i feel you on this. dont get me wrong, there are plenty of stuff from supreme that absolutely costs more than im willing to pay and i dont pay it lol but for the stuff that I am in the market for like tees, long sleeves, crew necks, and hoodies. theyre definitely a better value vs quality than lets say adidas originals or some of those brands youd find at a packsun or zumiez.

Word.

couldn't one say the same thing about dumping money into sneakers that will eventually fall apart?

besides, jeans, t-shirts, suits, jackets whatever...they can all last a good long while if you take care of them properly and they're not h&m or zara level quality.

Prices are coming down on the highs. Won a pair on SX for $230 before all their bull**** fees.

To me the seller should eat the fees not the buyer. Charge me tax and shipping. Charge them the convenience end.

Word.

I don't wear hyped clothing either - if there's anything that's "hyped" on me it's usually my sneakers only. Clothing items with no branding is my preference - they're cheaper and I can wear it with whatever in any type of setting. Only graphics on my clothing are when I'm representing an organization/school/city.

Preference is the name of the game. We all don’t dress alike,come from the same socioeconomic backgrounds or see things the same but a clean fit is a clean fit no matter the brand or price. If I’m shooting for a certain aesthetic I’m going to find a way, whether it’s branded or not. I remember in late 2010 or early 2011, I wanted something as common today as slim fit camo cargo pants(not shorts) and had to do major research to find them then had to go to and call about 10 urban outfitters around Queens and Manhattan to get just that. They were $50 and weren’t the craziest brand but I thought they were fire, and wanted them to fit the looks I wanted to pull off at the time. Y’all are throwing shade at some cats that spend on “expensive”cloths(which is subjective) but spend that moncler supreme box logo Gucci Louis Balenciaga) money on resale values lol. I’ll buy a quality coat for a G but I will never spend a G on a pair of $174 dollar Jordan 1s or $200 dunks. The difference spent on that could buy you that guilty pleasure item you justify not getting. At the end of the day by society’s standards we have too many shoes and spend too much on something that we legit walk on the ground in.

Preference is the name of the game. We all don’t dress alike,come from the same socioeconomic backgrounds or see things the same but a clean fit is a clean fit no matter the brand or price. If I’m shooting for a certain aesthetic I’m going to find a way, whether it’s branded or not. I remember in late 2010 or early 2011, I wanted something as common today as slim fit camo cargo pants(not shorts) and had to do major research to find them then had to go to and call about 10 urban outfitters around Queens and Manhattan to get just that. They were $50 and weren’t the craziest brand but I thought they were fire, and wanted them to fit the looks I wanted to pull off at the time. Y’all are throwing shade at some cats that spend on “expensive”cloths(which is subjective) but spend that moncler supreme box logo Gucci Louis Balenciaga) money on resale values lol. I’ll buy a quality coat for a G but I will never spend a G on a pair of $174 dollar Jordan 1s or $200 dunks. The difference spent on that could buy you that guilty pleasure item you justify not getting. At the end of the day by society’s standards we have too many shoes and spend too much on something that we legit walk on the ground in.

This is sound AF, I got to stop lol

I don't wear hyped clothing either - if there's anything that's "hyped" on me it's usually my sneakers only. Clothing items with no branding is my preference - they're cheaper and I can wear it with whatever in any type of setting. Only graphics on my clothing are when I'm representing an organization/school/city.

I mostly have that, but I also have 4 Haculla jackets which are pretty ****ing loud. Can't blame me while I'm out of the office I like to live haha

This makes so much sense. Ironically, I found some of my most worn stuff was thrift store finds like an old YSL blazer that I had tailored and I wore for years. I got tons of compliments for it and I literally bought it for $5 in college lol I used to shop at J.Crew and Uniqlo a lot but I realize that, although they aren’t H&M and Zara levels of bad, having too many clothes in your closet really isn’t practical and it’s honestly really bad for the environment and probably really exacerbating climate change (due to emissions from the factories producing them, etc.). I understand the irony given a lot of us here have DS kicks in our closets but unlike a lot of the sneakers we have, clothing, especially tends to be far more trendy and change styles FAR more often (I.e. waxed denim in 2012 and oversized tshirts from 2015, etc. etc.) so even if we end up donating them, I’m not sure they ever really get worn and likely just end up in landfills.

IMG_0686.PNG

I just got mine. I love 500s but these are my first 500 highs. The only thing I don't like about them is the grey mud guard on the back. I think they should have made it tan.

Triple 5 Soul and LRG graphics was heavyyyyyyy
never cared for Ecko

had one 555 Soul hoody which I only got cause it was dirt cheap

loved LRG way before it was available at places like Macy's

just did a search for a 12 year old email and a Digital Gravel email was in my search results

I remember when I first became interested in the brand Digital Gravel was always out of stock

who had the straw hat?

m_5dbe5af0152812db0ffff7f4.jpg

:emoji_fire: :lol:

I had a couple of other 5 panel LRG hats that were hard to find

Back
Top Bottom