• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’ll say this
I currently have ZERO interest in gap but I like the basic yeezy clothing like the standard t-shirts are fantastic quality so if he brings that to gap then I’ll check it out

I also HAD zero interest in Adidas before Ye came over aside from a stan smith shoe I had nothing adidas in the rotation

Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah I stole, never got caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blacky
Oh now they love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store
Saw him on break next to the "No Smoking" sign with a blunt in the mall
Takin' my hits, writin' my hits
Writin' my rhymes, playin' my mind
This ****in' job can't help him
So I quit, y'all welcome

BCCBA2E4-7DAF-4C40-90DB-DFC1688A41FD.jpeg
Finally Un-DS after 4 years 😎

Delivery today....ignore the lounge pants.

I love em. Went .5 up from my Yeezy size/full up from my Nike size and they fit like a charm. I had bought my Nike size in the Slates when they dropped and they crushed my toes so I returned them.

Attachments

• 20210217_143002.jpg
    20210217_143002.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 175
Delivery today....ignore the lounge pants.

I love em. Went .5 up from my Yeezy size/full up from my Nike size and they fit like a charm. I had bought my Nike size in the Slates when they dropped and they crushed my toes so I returned them.

Yeah, I finally wore mine yesterday. Mist Slate is my first 500 High. Love them. So nice. I went from hating them (the 500s) to slipping them on basically anytime I step outside barring work shoes.

Yeah, I finally wore mine yesterday. Mist Slate is my first 500 High. Love them. So nice. I went from hating them (the 500s) to slipping them on basically anytime I step outside barring work shoes.
They have a boot vibe but aren't heavy at all. And feel good on foot.

I'm not a fan of the 500 Low. But I don't like lower cut boots either. They just look off to me. Like as soon as I saw the 500 High a year ago it was like....that's it....that's the design.

Nah, this might be one of the 2018 pairs. I’ve hit on every Zebra release since the 1st except last year, didn’t even try, this is definitely either 2017 or 2018 tho.

haha okay I was going to say, yeah there were A LOT more pairs during the 2018 release. That 2017 release was one of the most limited Yeezy releases during that time, IIRC. I think the OG Semi Frozen Yellow release that same year was more limited but that 2017 OG Zebra release was madness lol

haha okay I was going to say, yeah there were A LOT more pairs during the 2018 release. That 2017 release was one of the most limited Yeezy releases during that time, IIRC. I think the OG Semi Frozen Yellow release that same year was more limited but that 2017 OG Zebra release was madness lol
I hit the OG Zebra release on Yeezy Supply with the intention of wearing, but needed to size up, those later releases really came in clutch.

Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Ash Pearl"
Release Date: Feb 2021
Color: Ash Pearl/Ash Pearl/Ash Pearl
Mens: $220
Style Code: GY7658

1613611934770.jpeg
A

Are these and the other two Ash color ways releasing in February still? Man I swear with some pairs of Yeezys, we don’t find official release dates until the week before.

Back
Top Bottom