Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Today
8F4D14F5-8A3C-4C51-A2CB-CD09FEBEC339.jpeg

clearly some hype marketing bs going on with the foam runner release - probably something similar to the wack *** 30 min thing they did for the 450s. Im expecting a shock drop across all platforms. Why is it so hard for a company to make a shoe and make it easy for people to buy - like how novel of an idea is that. If you make a good product you dont need to hype it up and make it super limited and run gimmicks for its release.

Right... they don’t even sell out anymore. Unlimited slots seems like a scam imho.

Edit after 15hrs: I don't know if he reads this thread but foamies are now sold out on YM.
probably still an L - Im not exaggerating - 15-20 entries and 0 hits from them. I know ppl hit from them, but I'm just telling ppl its by no means automatic/guranateed which is what it is sort of marketed as. There are other ppl who run slots that hit way more often.

clearly some hype marketing bs going on with the foam runner release - probably something similar to the wack *** 30 min thing they did for the 450s. Im expecting a shock drop across all platforms. Why is it so hard for a company to make a shoe and make it easy for people to buy - like how novel of an idea is that. If you make a good product you dont need to hype it up and make it super limited and run gimmicks for its release.

I think they just want to make sure the Kyanites clear out/sell well first. I'm not going use the B-word (I find it kind of lame) but yeah...

Not sure how long it's been but JD/FNL lost my alarm clocks... I waited a month before calling, though. I like to avoid the quick cancel whenever possible.

thanks. According to FNLs tracking label, their distribution center is located at a UPS facility so the only thing they need to do is put a shipping label on the box and give it to UPS. Dunno what the issue is & yeah i want to prevent from calling because it’s still early

I hate this in the dark ish. Cmon adidas. You did the shock drop thing last year. Just give us a straightforward release this time

I sold my safflowers because they were painful. I'm going to try to get a 12.5 (full size up) and see how that works.

BTW, safflowers really surged in price. Weird that the kyanite feel like kind of a sleeper (but so did the safflowers).

I sold my safflowers because they were painful. I'm going to try to get a 12.5 (full size up) and see how that works.

BTW, safflowers really surged in price. Weird that the kyanite feel like kind of a sleeper (but so did the safflowers).

Were your safflowers 1/2 size up or TTS? I feel a full size up would still be snug, but too long in the toebox

Were your safflowers 1/2 size up or TTS? I feel a full size up would still be snug, but too long in the toebox
I went half size up on the safflowers. The toes were really cramped and also the shoe is so narrow that my foot push out of the semicircle mesh part and sat on top of the hard pointy sole.

.5 up did it for me

Back
Top Bottom