Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My bad. This was confusing.
1624711652814.png
Shaking My Head That They Still Have People "Waiting In Line" But Their Main Page Says "Sold Out"...... Getting Past The Splash Page On YS Has Become A Thing Of Folklore At This Point :lol:

Im convinced the sole purpose of YS is to drum up hype at this point - they never have any real stock. RIP to what used to be a great place to score yeezys.

YIKES - you know there is a big restock of these in the Fall? This first drop was just to drum up hype which you played into perfectly.

Could care less about that. My purchase had nothing to do with hype I just really like the shoe. My first time ever paying resell. And $150 extra is really nothing to me to have what I want without having to wait and maybe miss out again. I understand everyone’s situation is different though.

Could care less about that. My purchase had nothing to do with hype I just really like the shoe. My first time ever paying resell. And $150 extra is really nothing to me to have what I want without having to wait and maybe miss out again. I understand everyone’s situation is different though.
Sometimes Paying for convenience is cheaper than the time it takes to "hit"

YIKES - you know there is a big restock of these in the Fall? This first drop was just to drum up hype which you played into perfectly.
Lol spoken like a true penny pinching nerd

Who really cares what dude spends his money on

Plus even on 4985838 restocks, some people just can never hit for retail anyway

You really getting pressed over someone else buying a shoe for resale

Must be an exciting life you lead

Back
Top Bottom