Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Cause clothes bro…. From the GAP…. It’s more than likely it’s a line of clothes that he wants to give greater access too and line his pockets as well. The GAP model is fast fashion. It’s not Merch from a show and was made to order or presale.

if the clothes sell well they can simply do another drop of hoodies shirts what have you.

even adidas restocked his shoes.

don’t worry those who brought for them flip the first batch will sell well.

me personally would like to see the whole line just be on the gap site for order and restock over and over and over.

Those hoodies I think are American made so the cost of getting them to consumer is low and put into the base price, which with all or most selling out showed we are willing to pay.

I don't see GAP as fast fashion. They're usually one of the slowest to bring out the latest trends. ZARA would be a good example of it. The GAP YZY line is most likely done independently, so Ye has complete control of the line. I don't see him giving up any kind of creative control over his partnership. GAP brings the potential for lower price points due to their buying power on materials/supply chain, labor...., allocation of stores, and production. Ye has an entire team for the GAP YZY line including marketing, creative director....... And why would GAP interfere? That round jacket made over $7M overnight. I wouldn't be surprised if the hoodies made over $15M. Over 70% of the people buying the GAP YZY aren't even GAP customers or they're brand new consumers to GAP. GAP' s stock went up as high as 6% mainly from the hoodie release. So it's whatever Ye wants. They might 'restock', when the YZY line is available in-store. But no guarantee because he could decide to release earth tones or neutral colors instead. And the hoodies are 100% organic cotton and double layered. The price point is about right because you're getting a high quality hoodie. This isn't your normal GAP hoodie.

02E292ED-96FC-4194-9A9C-F8E9830B4B3F.jpeg

I don't understand what a "double layered" hoodie is without actually touching one. It's literally two layers of cotton together inside of a single layer?
Similar style. It’s a heavy weight hoodie.
It’s thicker, warmer, and generally more durable. The material on the outside and the inside are the same. Instead of an unfinished inside

Similar style. It’s a heavy weight hoodie.
It’s thicker, warmer, and generally more durable. The material on the outside and the inside are the same. Instead of an unfinished inside

I'm not mad at Kanye & GAP at all. That's business. I grabbed one but I also wasn't pressed and I live in Michigan so Hooded sweatshirts are a staple of mine. It does look quality and I like the simplicity. I see a bunch of hate on the fact that it was a $90 hoodie. I will say that now that I am in my 30's, I recognize and respect the difference between cheaper materials and more quality materials. I purchased a Kith shirt for $75 and I will say that it is much different than one of my $30 shirts from some random store.

Jerry isn’t a nice guy - met him once
I'm a big fan of Fear of God and not even I have anything nice to say about the dude, comes off as self righteous as they get. Hell you could make a drinking game out of his interviews by taking a shot every time he uses the word "conviction" to describe his work.
Damn these really were Mickey Mouse shoes in the end.

niketalk be like...

5oxn17.jpeg

Meh there are a plethora of other choices one can make as opposed to a yeezy hoody. Shoes are different cause that one model or design is it. Not like one can simply just go over and get the same Jordan TS frag but with a thinner laces for less at polo or Amazon .

I mean they could get fake shoes different case.

Anywayclothes have many different options hence the resell market is diff.

Yeezy hoodie resell doesn’t seem to be netting much. Then again there are a lot of other factors such as it’s not in hand and yah know the asking prices are dumb.

We will see if folks are just going to be doing mass returns to gap. One cause they ordered the size and two cause demand isn’t there at the price point they want.

honestly I think it’s going to restock but that’s me.
also the hoodies were available for a while so those who wanted got what they wanted and not much FoMo on em.

Yeezy clothes outside of the footwear have always sucked for him to have done all that b*tching and moaning a few years ago.

Dude disrespected Sway over these wack *** Star Wars clothes.

Someone should tell him to retro/finally release this brand…

lightbox_kanyewest_pastelle_jpg_826.jpg

Yeezy clothes outside of the footwear have always sucked for him to have done all that b*tching and moaning a few years ago.

I still want this jacket :pimp:

only ever seen ONE person wearing this jacket in soho ny YEARS ago
literally might be rarest piece of clothing kanye was ever associated with

I was having this conversation with the wife a few days ago. I'm not the biggest fan of his clothes but I also don't buy into most fashion trends but Kanye kinda has a right to be the way he is. If nothing else, he's influenced the culture of others. Ivy Park is a pretty big deal to some and I certainly see heavy influences from Kanye on that (mono colors, draping fits, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom