Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
At least in 350 V2’s it does. Just get the shoe that fits you, no modification.

Plus it’s nasty to not have an insole.
I’m asking cause I posted earlier I won a pair for my girl but I got the UK sizing wrong so ended up winning a pair but .5 down of her usual size. So just asking for reference to see see if it can work for her.

Static prices keep going down. I'm about to double up on those instead of playing the watch and wait game with Waves.

Rather have one pair as my new everyday normcore sneaker, and another pair for down the line. Feel like I might wear Waves like twice a year, but Ima wear the hell out these Statics

Just gonna wait til I'm 100% sure I lost every Wave raffle and then make my move

I’m asking cause I posted earlier I won a pair for my girl but I got the UK sizing wrong so ended up winning a pair but .5 down of her usual size. So just asking for reference to see see if it can work for her.
Oh sheesh, 0.5 down will be hella tight even without the insole

Safflowers came in today…went TTS they fit perfectly was definitely shocked..This is my 1st pair of yeezys

Static prices keep going down. I'm about to double up on those instead of playing the watch and wait game with Waves.

Rather have one pair as my new everyday normcore sneaker, and another pair for down the line. Feel like I might wear Waves like twice a year, but Ima wear the hell out these Statics

Just gonna wait til I'm 100% sure I lost every Wave raffle and then make my move

Get the Waves. They go with anything, literally. People who say they dont are the matchy matchy type and have posters of Fab on their wall.

I’m good with 2 DS pairs. I had more. But I got rid of a few over time. Yes at least one of them was MIC. When I picked up my pair from the Adidas store. I went through 3 pairs before I was sort of happy with the quality. I didn’t realize the receipt was tied to each shoe. So the cashier wasn’t too happy. I probably would have gone through more; if I had the time. Congrats to those that got a pair to replace their beat pair or their first ever Waves. It‘s mandatory for any sneakerhead.

I’m good with 2 DS pairs. I had more. But I got rid of a few over time. Yes at least one of them was MIC. When I picked up my pair from the Adidas store. I went through 3 pairs before I was sort of happy with the quality. I didn’t realize the receipt was tied to each shoe. So the cashier wasn’t too happy. I probably would have gone through more; if I had the time. Congrats to those that got a pair to replace their beat pair or their first ever Waves. It‘s mandatory for any sneakerhead.
What were the quality issues you spotted with the pairs you didn't pick?

What were the quality issues you spotted with the pairs you didn't pick?

The midsole has noticeable creasing. The midsole on the back portion has a noticeable gap. It wasn’t sealed cleanly. The midsole had indents. And the patterns on the midsole had imperfections in the paint.

On a side note, what’s the expectation for Member’s Week?

About Confirmed, anyone who try multiple devices with same name but different card. Did anyone get W from any of it? Just curious is it true that if you use multiple but same name they probably disqualified you? I felt like I didn’t hit since I use my iPad and work phone but I afraid if I only use one I’ll get less chance.

Back
Top Bottom