• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the one on the right will age better

I mean the pirate blacks aren’t exactly new lol how much more time are we going to give them to age badly? I’ve probably got similar amounts of wear on both. I do have a homemade sole shield on the v1s though

Hopefully I hit on footlocker for the zebras, I’ve been trying for like 6 years…hitting on the Oreos did help though. But, doing some research it seems as if I actually hit on confirmed because I had bought some socks, and sneakers for my dad, that moved me up a level

This aged terribly stuff is funny, you can say you don't like them or your style has changed but the shoes themselves are fine. I think people who got caught up in the hype don't understand how to rationalize the shoes coming back and/or no longer being exclusive and go for the "aged terribly" pov.

350v1 to v2 is more than a mid cycle refresh, more like a new model in a brand with strong lineage like a Mustang or 911, similar design and some carryover components but mostly completely new from the ground up.

Absolutely hilarious that Yeezy increased the retail price of their model with the lowest demand. It's literally the only one that consistently sits and goes for under retail on the secondary market. talking about mono carbons

They don't know what to do with that shoe

Just give us the orange ones

the only thing saving that silhouette is a blacked out colorway. the pattern and the shape scream fakes. don't understand how others can't see that point of view. v2 is just better overall

Last edited:
V1 is inferior to V2 in every way, because someone points it out doesn't mean they were caught up in the hype. I personally never liked the V1 and only started liking 350s with the update.

V1 is inferior to V2 in every way, because someone points it out doesn't mean they were caught up in the hype. I personally never liked the V1 and only started liking 350s with the update.
V2s are better, that doesn't take anything away from the V1 is my point.

:rofl:
9CA6A76D-5DF5-46EE-B859-1CE799D037C7.jpeg

But the v2 has/will age well? This whats confusing me. Its 80% the same shoe as the v1.

Someone whos saying they didnt age well just answer that bit. :lol:
Even though you roasted the f*ck out of me......... I agree with you on this. I still like the V1 "now I know to wear with longer sock..." but I still think they are relevant. I do like the v2 more mainly because I think we didn't see too many versions of the V1. I hope everyone has a good day.

They don't know what to do with that shoe

Just give us the orange ones
Absolutely hilarious that Yeezy increased the retail price of their model with the lowest demand. It's literally the only one that consistently sits and goes for under retail on the secondary market. talking about mono carbons
The thing is performance basketball shoes in general have been selling terribly so I have no idea why they released so many cws of QNTMs.

My guess is that they spent a lot of money designing, developing, and producing that shoe with the hopes that it would take off but never did. Now they’re stuck with expensive tooling, etc. and an unpopular model to go with so they have been releasing cws that will probably all end up as future Yeezy Day specials lol

Wouldn't be surprised if it's under retail in a week or two. Really messed up by not waiting on the OG bball/quantums

I don't think they released many pairs of these, so I'm not sure if they'll dip as much as some of the other CWs. I'm going to check them out at Politics in a few- I might cop.

The thing is performance basketball shoes in general have been selling terribly so I have no idea why they released so many cws of QNTMs.

My guess is that they spent a lot of money designing, developing, and producing that shoe with the hopes that it would take off but never did. Now they’re stuck with expensive tooling, etc. and an unpopular model to go with so they have been releasing cws that will probably all end up as future Yeezy Day specials lol

Seems reasonable, but why not give us the orange or sail pair if you're actually trying to sell shoes.

Back
Top Bottom