Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
MAybe cuz unlike those other models people actually really want these new slides

If they made more yeezy slides so people
Could actually have them that would help
The latest batch of slides have been a massive drop, here anyway. Two drops minimum in the last 2 weeks alone, multiple sites, and twice per site during the week, double dip on those sites AND adidas. 3 CWS.

Ive been trying for a year to grab some. And managed at last due to release numbers this drop.

So it appears to me me theyve done (this time) exactly what you asked…..this time.

:lol: yeah it’s over.

If Ye had a problem with the slides he’ll definitely have a problem with a bunch of other **** once the discussion internally starts about this.

It’s gonna come down to whether the designers side with him or wanna keep their adidas job lol

Those look like they rip off the first adidas Kobe more than anything

bro wut lol

The original Air Yeezy that afforded him relevance in sneaker culture is a Jordan 5 + Jordan 3 hybrid + the strap the same way the Spizike is a Jordan 5 + Jordan 3 + Jordan 4 hybrid. The same way the Roshe is the original Yeezy Boost inspiration

He’s mad at Adidas for the idea of doing the same **** he built his whole career in and outside of music off of, sampling lol (when it’s really not even that I think it’s just same designer)

1655214398241.jpeg

The original Air Yeezy that afforded him relevance in sneaker culture is a Jordan 5 + Jordan 3 hybrid + the strap the same way the Spizike is a Jordan 5 + Jordan 3 + Jordan 4 hybrid. The same way the Roshe is the original Yeezy Boost inspiration

He’s mad at Adidas for the idea of doing the same **** he built his whole career in and outside of music off of, sampling lol (when it’s really not even that I think it’s just same designer)
You have a point about the Roshe but Nike/JB didn’t want to invest in tooling to make the Air Yeezy, which is why they inherently look like fusions. In fact, they even told him that he couldn’t use Jordan Brand tooling, hence why he used Air Assault and ATC2 tooling on both Air Yeezy releases.

My Onxy Runners came in. Got a 14 since it said go up if you're a half size. They feel a touch big but I think a 13 would've been too small. Happy to have a pair finally but they some chonk on foot...kinda ugly irl but they'll be worn.

I hope Adidas let's me get them red 700s. I really like those.

My Onxy Runners came in. Got a 14 since it said go up if you're a half size. They feel a touch big but I think a 13 would've been too small. Happy to have a pair finally but they some chonk on foot...kinda ugly irl but they'll be worn.

I hope Adidas let's me get them red 700s. I really like those.
It’s not a easy aesthetic to pull off. Grab some dark cargos or denim with a zipper at the bottom to open up the leg. Slim pants don’t work with foam runners. Shorts can go hard but you need the legs for it.

1FB14E5D-2FD5-43E6-9CE8-719AD13A3F4E.jpeg

Finally hit on some FR’s, straight to feet. My first pair and I see what they hype is all about. These things are madddddd cozy. Struck out on the app for the Onyx pair, paid the resell. I got those coming tomorrow. Only pair of Yeezy’s I won on the app was the Onyx slides last month. Now that I got FR’s, I might sell those slides.

Smart move. Onyx price will go up. It’s the only true pair of black foams(even though they give charcoal vibes) on the market. Ararats sands and now onyx are probably the main 3 must haves.

Smart move. Onyx price will go up. It’s the only true pair of black foams(even though they give charcoal vibes) on the market. Ararats sands and now onyx are probably the main 3 must haves.
It being all black was a missed opportunity. But I also think all black Crocs are ugly.

My favorite is the MX Cream Clay. Definitely not paying $400 for a pair though.

Anyone get lucky with EA on Confirmed app btw? They’ve dropped Vermillions, MX Cream Clays, and Onyx Foam Runners so far.

Back
Top Bottom