Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i don't like the brown weaved into it, but i like them other than that, the brown keeps me at bay from buying them on the 2ndary market again i'll buy any all red yeezy ala vermillions (i'm trying on Yeezy Day before paying $400) or red based with good accent colors like the Hi-res Red (with the green removed) i mean dang i'm not "Redrum" for no reason, red's my fav color, so for me red yeezy's are a no brainer until they screw them up like they did with the compacts, maybe i'll get them and just paint the brown weave.....
Interesting

These came in today. Teals for me, oranges for wife’s birthday in a week.

8364FEDB-DD13-44F5-AE58-A5FD51B22410.jpeg

2BA94F37-6516-4C19-A8EC-72B2DEB3DCFD.jpeg

Definitely agree with everyone saying size up on Yeezys. My toe touching the hell out of my size 12 😂

Definitely agree with everyone saying size up on Yeezys. My toe touching the hell out of my size 12 😂
Yo feet fina get their circulation cut off ma boi

Post a fit pic! I feel like I never see fit pics for QNTMs-probably because a lot of people don’t know what to wear with them but you and your wife clearly do since you both copped different cws haha

Remove insoles, thats the only way with yeezys tts ( you wont miss them with boost under you)

Yo, my wife told me she loves the foam runners and wants a pair. Flight Club is no vaseline-ing on the prices. Any links appreciated.

That might be your best bet unless you can find a local seller.

Local re-seller in Houston charging $595 for all yeezys. 350, slides, calabasas, etc LOL.

I'll just keep my eyes peeled on the re-releases. One thing I know is Adidas/Kanye will re-release all colors/models not named 750.

Local re-seller in Houston charging $595 for all yeezys. 350, slides, calabasas, etc LOL.

I'll just keep my eyes peeled on the re-releases. One thing I know is Adidas/Kanye will re-release all colors/models not named 750.
Didn’t know you were in Houston. If you’re looking for Foam Runners, I can point you in the direction of a few people.

I bought my pair of Stone Sages locally. Paid a little over market but I’m enjoying them so far.

Post a fit pic! I feel like I never see fit pics for QNTMs-probably because a lot of people don’t know what to wear with them but you and your wife clearly do since you both copped different cws haha

Nothing special but what I'm wearing as I read your message. QNTMs probably my favorite shoe over the last few years, I don't feel like my shoes need to speak for me or be the centerpiece of what I'm wearing though
PXL_20220710_033850860.jpg

Theve been sat by my door, and thrown around a bit, wear them to take the dog outside 20 times a day for the last month.

Dont see any marks on them…
There's literally marks all over them in the photo you posted lmao

Its true tho the onyx foams are the same way, due to the foam material the darker colorways of slides and runners show marks and scuffs a lot more

Nothing special but what I'm wearing as I read your message. QNTMs probably my favorite shoe over the last few years, I don't feel like my shoes need to speak for me or be the centerpiece of what I'm wearing though
PXL_20220710_033850860.jpg
Dope and creative fit my dude! Completely agreed that QNTMs are waaaay more subtle than other sneakers but I think you are one of the few to reach a happy medium and not lean into the athleisure look.

There's literally marks all over them in the photo you posted lmao

Its true tho the onyx foams are the same way, due to the foam material the darker colorways of slides and runners show marks and scuffs a lot more
Goes to show how much i take notice/care about them :lol:

Also, dude couldve looked…..like you did

Back
Top Bottom