Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Also, Steven Smith is the designer of most and the only patent Ye owns is the Slide. Technically, he’s just the athlete associated with the shoes.

I’m not planning to purchase anything from him any time soon either after his recent actions. Maybe some regular 350s, like the pirate blacks, if I accessible. (would prefer the moon rocks tbh) Other than that, Let his customer base of upper class white kids eat on these releases. I’ll save my money and put it to better use.

Y'all gotta go harder than that. Start a bonfire, gather up all your friends and toss everything you own that's Kanye related into it. CDs, Yeezys, Tour Merch, Hoodies, sweatpants, etc. Go hard or go home

The End Is Nigh
980D45B0-0022-4134-84C6-05FA7184D01F.png

I feel like this is what he was trying to do with this latest idiotic stunt. Force both Adidas and Gaps hand in the only way that matters... Making it a bad monetary decision to remain in the Kanye business.

I'm sure this decision will become a lot easier for Adidas as these Yeezys continue to brick (Flax, Analog MNVN, 700V3 Fade Salts all duds), and for Gap as they gotta keep restocking returns

All good things must come to an end. Just go ahead and drop them Pirate Blacks, and maybe one more Waves restock to really stick it to Kanye. Then we can all move on

RIP Adidas Yeezy
giphy.gif

Thats a whole lotta nothin in that statement. "Partnership under review... buuuuttt we will continue to co-manage the current product" just cut ties with him or shut up and keep putting out the product and make your money.
It’s kind of a way for Adidas to have their cake and eat it too; let’s post something to distance ourselves from Kanye and not endorse his behavior, while at the same time still selling Yeezys and making money.

So will the adidas yzy shoes go down in value or up now that hes leaving?
If they stop producing them in general, it’ll go up.

They aren’t just gonna stop producing popular Yeezys, they just won’t be called that any more. But OG Yeezys will def go up

Back
Top Bottom