Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So will the adidas yzy shoes go down in value or up now that hes leaving?

All the iconic joints (Doves, Waves, even Zebras etc) will rise steadily if they're never produced again. The rest will trade sideways in perpetuity

Value will go up for sure.

I was telling my wife that if I were adidas, I would cut ties and just start releasing subtle changes of the same models. Release the 750s with the V2 sole and maybe remove the strap and call it something completely different. Release mid and high top 350s v1 and v2s, Low top 750s, the 451s with the more solid shoe instead of the knit, etc. since he doesn't own any of the patents.

If they really bold, just continue releasing the shoes as is and name them the Adidas "Egos", "Bipolars", or "Maniacs" since "Crazy" is already their Kobe line.

If they stop producing them in general, it’ll go up.

They aren’t just gonna stop producing popular Yeezys, they just won’t be called that any more. But OG Yeezys will def go up

People wont buy it if theres no yzy name on the shoes though, will they? Even if its the same exact model.

Thing is, if ye decides to go solo or work with smaller manufacturers, they wont have state of the art R&D resources to trial and error the best and latest tech / materials, even though design wise they got it covered.

People wont buy it if theres no yzy name on the shoes though, will they? Even if its the same exact model.
Thats true. So you think the value of Yeezys will go up? (I’m talking desirable models like zebras, waverunners, analogs, belugas, etc)

Kanye is in his manic, Instagram posting phase. Just a matter of time until it’s all deleted. He needs help.
1665078262025.jpeg

Last edited:
Value will go up for sure.

I was telling my wife that if I were adidas, I would cut ties and just start releasing subtle changes of the same models. Release the 750s with the V2 sole and maybe remove the strap and call it something completely different. Release mid and high top 350s v1 and v2s, Low top 750s, the 451s with the more solid shoe instead of the knit, etc. since he doesn't own any of the patents.

If they really bold, just continue releasing the shoes as is and name them the Adidas "Egos", "Bipolars", or "Maniacs" since "Crazy" is already their Kobe line.
Except once leaves Adidas is going to have a massive hole to fill in the casual streetwear market. I know signing Jerry was somewhat of a contingency plan but we all know Yeezy was their bread and butter in this part of the market. Nobody is going to buy Yeezy knockoffs from Adidas tbh.

Make no mistake, Adidas is in serious trouble if Yeezy is done.

Except once leaves Adidas is going to have a massive hole to fill in the casual streetwear market. I know signing Jerry was somewhat of a contingency plan but we all know Yeezy was their bread and butter in this part of the market. Nobody is going to buy Yeezy knockoffs from Adidas tbh.

Make no mistake, Adidas is in serious trouble if Yeezy is done.

Bruh Jerry been BSing for 2 years or whatever. Bruh came out with an Essentials hoodie that says adidas thats it. :lol:

y'all do know that adidas was just fine before kanye signed...right...like there will be less money for sure, but it is a multinational sportswear company that's number 1 in a bunch of places not named the united states...i think they'll be fine.

700s, forums,y3, and sambas are all i need from adidas so nothing will change if ye leaves assuming they own the silhouettes

Nobody said adidas is gonna collapse in on itself without Kanye

Whenever somebody acknowledges the fact that there will be a decent sized void to fill in the streetwear department without Kanye, people’s buttholes start to scrunch up

Two things can be true. Adidas will be fine overall, and also when Kanye leaves it will be hard to fill that gap, and get kids hype waking up at 7AM for your “hype” product drops

Back
Top Bottom