Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Are people really upset about Ye's words and boycotting sneaker's from a German company with ties to the nazi party?🤣...Aight den. If they can forgive Rudi and Adi, I think Ye should get a pass for just running his mouth. We really are showing how sensitive most of us are. Easy times make soft men.

His rapidly degrading mental health doesn’t concern you whatsoever?

no one size fits all when it comes to this, personal choice. Some find it ok to listen to r Kelly, I can't as I can't see past the golden shower pedo side of him
I get that. There was a physical violation with Mr. Kelly though. The fact that he went decades without jail time while Ye is being compared to Hitler is telling. Ye is just talking trash like he always does. I don't agree with some of what he said, but he has a right to say it. In order to censor him you have to agree to censor yourself. Maybe not on this subject, but we all talk "out of line" to someone when we're being honest.
His rapidly degrading mental health doesn’t concern you whatsoever?
I'm not concerned, but if he needs help I hope he gets it. I don't think most people believed that, though. If that was the case, they would dismiss or ignore his comments because he has issues.

094A1C58-2EFE-40E3-A58D-F6EFD340D5F4.png

Whole lotta passive aggressive and corny "You're a snowflake if you're offended by Kanye being anti-black and anti-semetic" and "If you're such a snowflake, I'll take your rare Yeezys off your hands" comments in here. That's like 80% of the comments here now

Everybody with sense knows that ain't coming from no black folks.
His rants won't oppress anything other than his own pockets and maybe some resellers. This is a feelings based issue so snowflake might apply if he can't be hit with defamation or slander. As dumb as the statements and actions may be, what is he doing outside of making himself look stupid? Anti-Black or not, my life as a black man won't be impacted.

Last edited:
The Chris Cuomo interview was very telling of where Kanye is at mentally, and though the writing has been on the wall this for a while the interview just further cemented it. I forget which part of the interview it was, I can't remember off the top of my head but at one point Kanye responds to valid criticism from Cuomo with, like a kindergarten aged child, "lalalala" in an attempt to block out said criticism. Anyone that tells him he's wrong is out to get him, a Jewish owned boogeyman if you will, and if you make less money than him your opinion isn't worth anything to him based on that alone. Man's is lost in his own mind with no one and nothing to pull him back into reality. It's sad honestly.

doesn't matter. they can still release them until 2026
I know, but they won't. also not without yeezy lettering on the insole. the only thing that can still be said is that processes that have already started will be processed for logistical reasons. they have already removed the orange qntm from the web shop here in europe. i have a feeling for the western european market, german companies are sensitive as strange as it sounds.
if i'm wrong i'll give you a promo code

You know I didn't see one post about Adidas' stance on social justice in this thread. Adidas stood with solidarity with BLM. Only to be called out by their own black employees about internal racism. Adidas' head of HR, who knew about the racism and discrimination dismissed it as "noise." She resigned or was basically fired for supporting Adidas' culture of racism and discrimination. But hey Adidas decided to throw out a few scholarships, "invest" in the black community, and reflect on the racism that does not exist within their walls. Yes, Ye is bipolar. But his words exist because he was influenced by others. Most likely Louis Farakhan, who spread black superiority over whites. Farrakhan's words are deeply racist, antisemitic, and anti-LGBT. A number of black athletes, celebrities...referenced Louis Farrakhan recently spreading racism. They were oblivious to why it was wrong, when they posted it to their millions of followers. This is a deeper issue beyond Ye because he's not the only one that believes in and thinks this.

Are people really upset about Ye's words and boycotting sneaker's from a German company with ties to the nazi party?🤣...Aight den. If they can forgive Rudi and Adi, I think Ye should get a pass for just running his mouth. We really are showing how sensitive most of us are. Easy times make soft men.

All you just said none of this applies to me so hence I will not change my habits.
Just like he has his freedom to lie and lose his mind.
Some have the freedom to be done with him

Others can continue to buy.

But using whayaboutism is always a weak way to argue anything cause it doesn’t actually solve anything it just leaves things as they are. You’re never being sincere when you spout whataboutism you just wanna surface level talk.

Also Germany a whole country who has some of the harsh hate speech laws. And makes nazi talk illegal have definitely fixed they past. Plus Germany was cancelled they lost a whole world war fam.

Kayne ain’t getting canceled I mean those will buy his shoes until less and less do then they will be lame.

Back
Top Bottom