• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
People are pathetic.

Kanye says white lives matter, and y'all say "So do my Yeezy's"!

1666711656457.gif

I wish Kanye wouldn’t have gone off the deep end like this and kept his mental health in check. The Yeezy/Adidas collab gave people so much joy/excitement over the years, there’s going to be a huge hole in the sneaker community. I don’t think anything is taking its place or anything will ever take its place. Kanye was one of a kind in the sneaker/fashion industry and no other person is filling that void. It’s just sad.
It may not be fully appreciated in the near future, because people will still buy Adidas 350s, Adidas Foamrunners, but when Adidas wants new hyped models and there’s no Yeezy name attached to it, no one will want it. The hit will be more than 250 million long term.
small-violin.gif

I don't think alot of people understand what he meant by that.

I've had conversations with my folks plenty times like "if there were 100 slaves and only 1 slaveowner and 1 guy with a gun w/ 3 bullets then why didn't the slaves just go mad and take over the plantation"

When he said that on tmz, there was noone there to say "kanye, lets talk about how fear works, etc..."

Problem with Kanye is that he's trying to have deep, intellectual conversations on click bait platforms (tmz, drink champs)

Can’t be serious. You think slaves never tried to overpower them? You think white folks weren’t prepared for this? They were scared as hell and even stopped importing slaves because they were outnumbered. It’s why they used to randomly beat and kill slaves. To keep the fear. Kanye is a ****in moron, **** him.

Adidas 350s, Adidas Foamrunners, but when Adidas wants new hyped models and there’s no Yeezy name attached to it, no one will want it. The hit will be more than 250 million long term.
Yep, Adidas 350s and Foamrunners would just become the next NMD R1s. You’ll find them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for dirt cheap lol

Can’t be serious. You think slaves never tried to overpower them? You think white folks weren’t prepared for this? They were scared as hell and even stopped importing slaves because they were outnumbered. It’s why they used to randomly beat and kill slaves. To keep the fear. Kanye is a ****in moron, **** him.
I studied slave rebellion/revolt. I think, and I'm just guessing, thats why Kanye stressed "400 years, 400 years"

It's deeper than a niketalk conversation tho. You sound educated. Wish we could chat offline

I've had conversations with my folks plenty times like "if there were 100 slaves and only 1 slaveowner and 1 guy with a gun w/ 3 bullets then why didn't the slaves just go mad and take over the plantation"

When he said that on tmz, there was noone there to say "kanye, lets talk about how fear works, etc..."

Problem with Kanye is that he's trying to have deep, intellectual conversations on click bait platforms (tmz, drink champs)

And there's more prisoners than guards too.

1666713019237.gif

I already got a recent warning. I’m chilling. Personally I found Kanye’s slavery takes more egregious but that’s just me.

Yall keep going though.
Yeah it was bad but black America didn't boycott his products and black celebrities kept working with him. Even with the White Lives Matter it looked like it was going to be the same.

I studied slave rebellion/revolt. I think, and I'm just guessing, thats why Kanye stressed "400 years, 400 years"

It's deeper than a niketalk conversation tho. You sound educated. Wish we could chat offline

There were laws enacted and an entire system in place to keep Black people enslaved.

We were prisoners who committed no crime other than being Black.

So thinking in that sense, if a prisoner escapes today. Where are they going?

Can they just go get a job and function in society or will they always be on the run?

What's worse is that we were marked as prisoners but unlike today, were unable to remove our jail clothes. So if someone saw a Black person walking around freely...

Then action was taken immediately!

City, State and Federal laws were in place to keep us enslaved so it wasn't as simple as overpowering the owner and living happily ever after.

And because I don't wanna get banned for talking about an actual real topic that matters instead of just shoes, "GO YEEZY's"!

1666713562413.gif

Biggest US slave revolt (200-500 strong) only managed to kill 2 white people.

the choice was to either keep rebelling or go along with the somewhat safer option.

but words / context sound different to everyone’s ear. Hence why you see people saying “I know what I heard, **** him”

Attachments

• ny.png
    ny.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 124
There were laws enacted and an entire system in place to keep Black people enslaved.

We were prisoners who committed no crime other than being Black.

So thinking in that sense, if a prisoner escapes today. Where are they going?

Can they just go get a job and function in society or will they always be on the run?

What's worse is that we were marked as prisoners but unlike today, were unable to remove our jail clothes. So if someone saw a Black person walking around freely...

Then action was taken immediately!

City, State and Federal laws were in place to keep us enslaved so it wasn't as simple as overpowering the owner and living happily ever after.

And because I don't wanna get banned for talking about an actual real topic that matters instead of just shoes, "GO YEEZY's"!

1666713562413.gif
Didn't know they banning for real convos

My bad, I'm not on here as much

Go yeezy

I wonder: In big cities were sneaker culture is huge, would you actually get called out for wearing Yeezys now? I live in frigin KY, but I’m going to visit my sister at college in NYC in a month or so, and I don’t wanna get jumped
Have seen so far 5 people with a form of Yeezy clothes/shoes on out here in the H. i don’t think some wacko is going to harass you, much less care.

Didn't know they banning for real convos

My bad, I'm not on here as much

Go yeezy

I haven't read every post this morning since the news broke but they're saying the thread's gonna be locked and I haven't seen anyone talking real reckless.

I could be wrong though.

I've just seen once a thread drifts from just the shoes and speaks on realer issues, then posts get deleted etc...

Back
Top Bottom