Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Same can be said for 90% (or higher) of sneaker culture in the US, definitely online :lol:
Tbh I doubt it’s that high. Yea there definitely are posers who just jumped on the sneaker bandwagon because everyone else did. But there are a good amount of genuine enthusiasts as well.

And my critique of her isn’t just from a sneaker knowledge perspective. She just sounds so damn fake. “Homeboy this and homeboy that.” “These dope, these are fresh” or whatever other crap she was spewing. Shes trying way too hard to walk, talk, and act like she understands and represents a culture she’s ignorant of

I completely turned away from yeezys after kanye's antics but...
im-thinking-im-back-john-wick.gif

😂 so is being a hypocrite but ok lol
How am I being a hypocrite? I never said I don't overlook stuff. I'm guilty of it too. I'd feel more strongly about where batteries were made if my people were the ones being forced into slavery to do it. That's my point. Show me the lie in my post. You can't.

I never said you lied. I quoted your post about “people will really excuse some gross stuff if it’s not about them or people that look like them” meanwhile you’re doing the same thing lol

You’re excusing where your phone is made because the people making them don’t look like you. If you don’t see the hypocrisy in that I don’t know what to tell you lol

Back
Top Bottom