Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think Adidas is setting themselves up to be the next Reebok tbh.

They killed Boost hype.
They killed 4D hype.
They lost Yeezy.

I don’t think Bad Bunny and FOG can keep this company as successful as it was during its peak.

4D was really bad. That's how not to introduce a sneaker.

When they did have hype, they had nothing available until people were off Boost/4D. They should have waited until they were actually able to make decent stock numbers to make them attainable. 4D was unattainable to the point people moved on. It was easier to get Yeezy's.

Screenshot_20230807_114355.jpg

Only one I entered for and got the W :nthat:

Anyone have the bone 350s in hand? I went 1/2 size up, worried because I’ve been going 1 full size up for the onyx and carbon belugas and those fit perfect

What a time to be alive

Everybody eating

The final days
Seriously…I got in late around ‘17-18 and people were eating each other to get a pair. I remember walking away empty handed on every drop just to pay $100 over retail afterwards.

I’ve only tried for 2 pairs, the pirates and the carbon foams and hit on both. SNKRS would never let that happen. I’m going to stock up on as much slides and foams this month.

I only hit on the 350 but I really wanted the foams and the 450 but got denied on both….. I normally take Ls on confirmed tho so nothing new

4D was really bad. That's how not to introduce a sneaker.

When they did have hype, they had nothing available until people were off Boost/4D. They should have waited until they were actually able to make decent stock numbers to make them attainable. 4D was unattainable to the point people moved on. It was easier to get Yeezy's.
The completely fumbled the bag with 4D though. The overpromised with the tech saying you could one eventually go into an Adidas store and get a bespoke 4D shoe made to your feet (which you STILL can’t do). They also had supply issues because IIRC, the original suppliers of the 4D soles simply couldn’t scale up. They had a similar issue with Boost during peak UB hype but obviously nowhere near as bad.

IMG_1919.png

Pretty sure no one wanted these that’s why I was able to win em. But whatever I’ll take it and hopefully it helps me level up for when the FOG x adidas drop on the app

L on 450 slides and foam runners which honestly I’m fine with. Over the the Yeezy run I’ve ended up with more than my fair share of retail Ws. Outside of trying them on I haven’t actually worn any of my foam runners and my Adifom q’s get way more wear cause they’re a way more versatile and robust. I’ve been working out a lot in my pairs over the past couple of weeks as well, something I wouldn’t be able to do with foam runners imo

Mostly upset that we won’t get another shot at 750s. But I’ve got the OG pair and chocolates so they’ll have to do.

IMG_1919.png

Pretty sure no one wanted these that’s why I was able to win em. But whatever I’ll take it and hopefully it helps me level up for when the FOG x adidas drop on the app

They're sitting in the million stores that they're available at online. I wish I could cancel my order since I was able to find a place that doesn't charge tax and has a $15 discount so they would've been $215 shipped instead of the $252 I paid directly from Adidas.

Smh of course I don't get picked for the foam runners, are there any more releasing soon or anyone have a Yeezy release calendar, don't know where to look other than adidas confirmed

Has anyone ever been able to redeem their discount vouchers on the Adidas app and use them on any yeezy releases? Or are those models excluded?

Has anyone ever been able to redeem their discount vouchers on the Adidas app and use them on any yeezy releases? Or are those models excluded?
I believe it happened only once long ago on the very first release of the Static 700 v2. Adidas slipped up and forgot to put the exclusion and many people copped using a code. But that release was so limited it really didn’t matter much

I’m gonna go for those knit runners. I heard they run mad tight. Planning to go full size up. That’s the same thing I do in 700v3 and recent 350v2s (like carbon beluga and slates). Anyone got a pair that can comment on sizing? I really hate when sneakers are too snug, thus my plan to go full up. (10.5 - 11.5)

Back
Top Bottom