Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

@Mantis Toboggan, sounds like you and I have similar feet. I went with 9 in both colorways because I kept hearing these run kinda big compared to regular Flux. Funny thing is, it seems like my Grey Xeno fits tighter than the Black Xeno in the same size. But luckily they're not so tight where it's unbearable.

I love that everything's in 3s on those white/grey 3m reflective weaves. Not just three 3m dashes per square, but three squares of the same color in a row in every direction. That looks like it took quite a bit of design work.

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late to the party but are the black xenos still available anywhere? Specifically in Canada I've been searching but can't find anything.

I know I'm a bit late to the party but are the black xenos still available anywhere? Specifically in Canada I've been searching but can't find anything.

Sorry but you'll probably be searching for awhile. I was able to grab a pair on FTL.com. Checked FTL,Adidas .ca sites and nothing drops plus their customer service sucks. NT has better info on releases. You might have to bite the bullet and pick up a pear state side if you really like it.

Sorry but you'll probably be searching for awhile. I was able to grab a pair on FTL.com. Checked FTL,Adidas .ca sites and nothing drops plus their customer service sucks. NT has better info on releases. You might have to bite the bullet and pick up a pear state side if you really like it.
What places stateside have them?

Back
Top Bottom