Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

i'm gonna hit my local house of hoops tomorrow if they answer the phone

called over the weekend and they didn't even pick up was bummed out at the crap service but wasnt really looking to go there to check if they got them in

nerd.gif

i'm gonna hit my local house of hoops tomorrow if they answer the phone

called over the weekend and they didn't even pick up was bummed out at the crap service but wasnt really looking to go there to check if they got them in
Good call!!! I walked into my local HoH this morning and sure enough - the last two pairs they had in stock were the sizes that I needed!  The guy said they were in stock since Saturday (which I couldn't believe).

Good call!!! I walked into my local HoH this morning and sure enough - the last two pairs they had in stock were the sizes that I needed!  The guy said they were in stock since Saturday (which I couldn't believe).
My HOH didn't get them in yet, if they do at all

they told me it definitely hasn't been in stock so fingers crossed they get them in soon or I just score a pair off adidas so I don't have to keep checking up if they got the shipment in or whatever

My HOH didn't get them in yet, if they do at all

they told me it definitely hasn't been in stock so fingers crossed they get them in soon or I just score a pair off adidas so I don't have to keep checking up if they got the shipment in or whatever

Called the local HoH (Arden Fair in Sacramento) and guy said they didn't receive and doubts they even will.

wish i could find these online somewhere for retail.

For those in aus and wonder when we are getting them. Supposedly it will be in April.

HOH Orlando has 5 10.5's in stock. Only got 6 10.5 and 1 7.5. I scooped the 7.5 for my boy and the other 10.5 is going to an employee. They only got 7 pairs in total. Expecting more later on but who knows when. The hunt for my size continues...

the HOH stores in my area don't have the xenon fluxes, and are not expecting to receive them. Adidas in SF has no idea when they're coming in, and a couple boutiques said their shipments are delayed.

those folks who have copped in store at a HOH, please share the style # if possible. thanks in advance. i may try my luck with stock locate at some point.

a buddy of mine showed me his prisms, and i was pretty impressed by the shoe overall. with that said, i'm hoping to make the xenos my first pair of fluxes.

Back
Top Bottom