Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Eastbay better not cancel my order. I ordered and then later I was thinking about how they sometimes cancel, besides not having to wait until who knows when. I looked at adidas.com and saw they had a FSR, got distracted and went back and they were sold out of my size. :\

Last edited:
Impossible to find a size 8. NEXT sold out of it in a sec. 
frown.gif

EDIT :::

Kept checking Adidas and a 8 popped out. Order went through. 

Last edited:
just cancelled my backordered pair from east bay bc  i just got home from work went online 5 mins ago and still was able to place the order on adidas.com lol

my backordered email said they could still cancel it and i won't get the pair until 2 weeks from the date posted. eff that noise. adidas was in stock.

just cancelled my backordered pair from east bay bc  i just got home from work went online 5 mins ago and still was able to place the order on adidas.com lol
my backordered email said they could still cancel it and i won't get the pair until 2 weeks from the date posted. eff that noise. adidas was in stock.
Same here, and it was cheaper! I used the 15% coupon.

I canceled my grey pair but I will stick it out and chance it for the black pair.

Might possibly put some solid grey rope laces in these , or maybe some  3m ones similar to this  (not my pic)

seems like there is enough for everyone. i got 2 pears of black xeno's and one pear of grey's.  so happy. now i gotta figure out if i wear jeans or shorts. 
laugh.gif

congrats to those who copped. but the grey does nothing to me. adidas went backwards with thems

So if I end up happy with the miZX Fluxes I ordered during the sale last week I'll probably do a "Kill Bill" version. With that in mind, which do y'all think is better:

View media item 1496514
Or

View media item 1496515
I like the understated nature of the bottom version, but the yellow seems too bright. Think I should color-correct the original image to make it the yellow of the top image?

Back
Top Bottom