Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

From Adidas. 
I know crazy i got 2 back to back. 

**** Adidas didn't even allow me to order. Tried three different payment methods two different sizes at numerous times. And each time it showed available sizes and it errored out every time upon my sixth or seventh failure I decided it was not meant to be and gave up. Oh well, money saved!
Same happened to me.

I ordered myself a pair of blacks, then a friend overseas in the service asked if I could help him out because he couldn't order. I tried 4 different payment methods, and 3 different shipping addresses, and nothing. Tried for about 30 mins.

Tried one more time about half hour or so, before I went to sleep, and it went through with no problem.

Just got my tracking info sz 8 from Adidas. 

Hopefully they pop back up for the ones who are still looking. 

I know these are not the Xeno's but I had to Un DS these today to go eat BBQ. Unfortunately, as soon as I walked out I bumped into my son's bike Tire and got some black stuff I tried to clean off Blah. Also, these are being worn with A&E Joggers

Infrared

Last edited:
blacks from sneakerjunkies came in today. now waiting for my greys from adidas. 
nthat.gif

I know these are not the Xeno's but I had to Un DS these today to go eat BBQ. Unfortunately, as soon as I walked out I bumped into my son's bike Tire and got some black stuff I tried to clean off Blah. Also, these are being worn with A&E Joggers

Infrared

View media item 1497920

Very nice. Heads always turn in my small town when I wear my infrareds. They were my first Fluxes, and are still one of my faves.

For people that have gone down a full size and not just a half size...how did that work out?

For people that have gone down a full size and not just a half size...how did that work out?

I think you should go with .5 down if possible. That was perfect for me. But if you insist on a full size down, I found that a full size down was still better than tts.

I may be in the minority (and not due to my ethnic background)... but the greys > blacks. 

(especially with the new lace pop lock johnson)
 Rope laces look great thanks for sharing the pics. I will be placing an order now. 

I also agree that the grey's in person look amazing to me over the blacks. 

They aren't. All these handsome fellas telling you to go half down...

Well, i for uno -no card game- would have been dissapointed. 

The greys fit even bester than the blacks. 

I may be in the minority (and not due to my ethnic background)... but the greys > blacks. 

Why do you keep having to change your name?

Camp Lo

107-thumbs-up-sign.png

Last edited:

They aren't. All these handsome fellas telling you to go half down...

Well, i for uno -no card game- would have been dissapointed. 

The greys fit even bester than the blacks. 

most def not greys over blacks...blacks are way better when not reflecting too

Because these adoring mods keep giving me the boot.

Im now a castrated version of my former selves; stripped down, muted, diluted and unvoiced. Its like China here.

Most jokes that you all would get away w scott free, well... Lets just say im one of the mods favorites and they always keep a keen eye and thigh on ya mate (maybe not for the reason(s) that i prefer, but fellow nt'ers still shed gestures of approval, and i love yall for it).

After my last termination, i lurked while in exile. For nearly two seasons.

But i was always itching to play with my comrades and discuss this thing that i hold so dear to my heart and, ahem... Sole. Heehee.

Since they banned my ip, i had to create a new email address... At my sisters home internet (they shot me down multiple attempts before... Trust me, the elaborate approach was very ncessary. Salt n peppa).
i also got banned before, but the day after my banishment i just came back like there if nothing was happened
laugh.gif

NT try to be smart and gave me a iP ban, but i was smarter and signed up for a new account

and turned on my Hotspot shield software what changes my iP every 20 mins
roll.gif

Adidas shipped both of my pairs :smokin I will be canceling my FTL pair tomorrow. Thanks for all the info again guys. Almost pulled the trigger on some resale :smh:

Back
Top Bottom