Admit something embarrassing about yourself

I listen to Britney Spears
I use Victoria's Secret lotion (my niece buys them, though)
I watch Gossip Girl

Your turn.

I blast that in the ride while singing aloud.

I don't know how to bag girls in a party setting.

I drive a Toyota Corolla
smh.gif

ive never caught a fish. and i love fishing.

i have a 3 hour drive from school to kc. and i put in usher confessions and sing along to the ENTIRE CD.

-Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again gets a lot of spins in my car. On the MP3 disc its on, it comes right after Wale - Attention Deficit but before Wiz Khalifa -Flight School I think.
-If I'm not using cologne (Very Sexy for Him), then I'm using body spray (Love Spell)
-I drive a nice car, but the inside is a !++$$%* mess that I always apologize for when someone rides with me (2 seater though so at least I only have toapologize to 1 person at a time)
-I have a lot of Bath and Body Works products in my condo. It isn't just soap and candles, either.
-I've seen Serendipity at least 20 times.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I jizzed on a girls backseat in HS, the embarrassing part was that it was about 26 seconds after take off if you get what I'm saying.
smh.gif

- I have cum from going down on a chick.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

- There are some backstreet boys songs I still blast in the car (windows closed of course).

i can't swim still.
i listen to taylor swift
I like korean pop~~ wondergirls!!
i read Dear John.

-I've bought 4 cds my whole life...NSYNC "No Strings Attached" was one of em
-When I was younger I used to pluck out my eyebrows....ALOT

im sorry, NONE of you can tell me that the Backstreet Boys first album wasnt chock full of JAMS.

album was nice for what it was.

oh, and I have the entire Sex and the City collection on dvd....

.....Shut up. its a good show.

Originally Posted by Club29

im sorry, NONE of you can tell me that the Backstreet Boys first album wasnt chock full of JAMS.

album was nice for what it was.

THIS!

and i get emotional when i see them sad sports stories on espn
frown.gif

I will tear up occasionally watching an emotionally deep moment in a movie. Prime example is in Braveheart when Mel Gibson's character screams"freedom" as they are about to execute him.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I watch Gossip Girl, 90210, & Melrose Place

My dude.

pimp.gif

I just make sure to have my gf on deck at the crib so that it looks like shes forcing me.

One night when I was still single, I came home drunk and tried to have sex with Shaneneh.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom