Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

When i go take a dump, i take my laptop with me and surf the net.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I roll up while I doo doo
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know how to knit...and I have a few scarves/scarfs to prove it...[/color]
embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If anyone is interested, I highly recommend this book:[/color]

s591ua.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i've kissed every girl i've smashed...which apparently isn't doing it these days
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

-I don't know how to play poker.
-My wife makes me watch a ton of reality tv, and some shows I actually like. (im not saying which, cause' I know she's gonna read this thread).
-Im 25 and I play hours of video games a day.
-When I was 13, my older cousin wanted to rap battle (he was like 21) ..and I spit eminems verse from his scribble jam battles, my cousin knew it and called meout.
-I take pictures of my poop in the toilet and send it to random ppl in my phone.

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by soltheman

-Went through the "emo" phase in high-school. Dyed my hair blonde (with red streaks) during that phase.
-Got domed up and might have had sex with the UGLIEST girl to ever go to my high-school after she got me drunk. Dudes used to call that chick monster.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
you still don't know if you did ?

Nope. I talked to the girl a day after it happened (when I stopped puking my brains out) and she said she didn't remember everything, but was sure wedidn't do anything beyond her doming me up. I asked the dude that was there and he said the same thing. Then HE called the girl saying that we did go allthe way, and I eventually caught wind of this when I heard the girl was going around saying I raped her.

She was literally bragging about it from what one of my friends told me. So I decided not to mess with it and let karma have its way with her.

@championedition
Thanks man.
roll.gif

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

I use to wear the same pair of socks for like 4 or 5 days straight.
sick.gif

I dyed my hair strawberry blonde. That lasted a good 3 days. I looked like an idiot.

I have a stupid, irrelevant butterfly tattooed on the back of my neck, I got it the day before I turned 18 and it's ugly.

I pick at my belly button....look around, then smell my fingers. As a matter of fact, I do this with anything I scratch or pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know how to knit...and I have a few scarves/scarfs to prove it...[/color]
embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If anyone is interested, I highly recommend this book:[/color]

s591ua.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Pics? If they're dope that'd actually be a pretty cool skill you have

Originally Posted by hellaones

-can't dance
-don't know/understand half the calls/rules of baseball
-never had a bbbj

u get wrapped up bj's? Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

sick.gif

I dyed my hair strawberry blonde. That lasted a good 3 days. I looked like an idiot.

I have a stupid, irrelevant butterfly tattooed on the back of my neck, I got it the day before I turned 18 and it's ugly.
I'm sorry but why would u even admit this
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

sick.gif

I'm sorry but why would u even admit this
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
That's not cool

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I have seen every episode of Bridezilla (them %%@%@!# are WILD!)
I watch that show as well. I agree.....those girls are too much. I doubt those marriages last.

btw didn't wanna post without sharing my own... I keep a toaster VERY CLOSE to my computer I can enjoy Cinnamon Toast Eggo Waffle Mini's
pimp.gif
withouthaving to get up and go to the kitchen when i get hungry for more...

Now when it's just me on my day off... chillin watchin SC I could care less about what anyone thinks.... but How Do I know its embarrassing? Because I putit back in the kitchen when I have company coming over....
ohwell.gif

335f3ip.png

fxtpaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom