Admit something embarrassing about yourself

I have seen every episode of Bridezilla (them %%@%@!# are WILD!)

I have Beyonce's entire discography in my iTunes (Destiny's Child included)

I once skeeted all over my GF's mom's couch pillows during a handjob

I literally can't watch when someone is unknowingly embarassing themselves (ie. American Idol contestants who truly believe they are good), I have to turnthe channel like I could feel their pain once Simon keeps it real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I watch Gossip Girl, 90210, & Melrose Place

My dude.

pimp.gif

I just make sure to have my gf on deck at the crib so that it looks like shes forcing me.

laugh.gif
Lole.

i dont know how to ride a bike, i broke my leg TWICE trying to learn in the same year. (i was 5) also i LOVE to listen to james blunt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I have seen every episode of Bridezilla (them %%@%@!# are WILD!)

I have Beyonce's entire discography in my iTunes (Destiny's Child included)

I once skeeted all over my GF's mom's couch pillows during a handjob

I literally can't watch when someone is unknowingly embarassing themselves (ie. American Idol contestants who truly believe they are good), I have to turn the channel like I could feel their pain once Simon keeps it real
laugh.gif
same here.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I literally can't watch when someone is unknowingly embarassing themselves (ie. American Idol contestants who truly believe they are good), I have to turn the channel like I could feel their pain once Simon keeps it real
laugh.gif

me too
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-Went through the "emo" phase in high-school. Dyed my hair blonde (with red streaks) during that phase.
-Got domed up and might have had sex with the UGLIEST girl to ever go to my high-school after she got me drunk. Dudes used to call that chick monster.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

-Went through the "emo" phase in high-school. Dyed my hair blonde (with red streaks) during that phase.
-Got domed up and might have had sex with the UGLIEST girl to ever go to my high-school after she got me drunk. Dudes used to call that chick monster.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
you still don't know if you did ?

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif

jesus h. christ bro.

you coulda kept that to yourself. thats not embarrasing thats sad. *hugs you*

im on twitter way too much

i know i dont have a great singing voice so when I crank up the volume i wont be able to hear myself lol

I shave everything below my neck.

I listen to The Weather Girls "It's Raining Men". I even went through a gutter party of BK blasting it in my car.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i watch keeping up with the kardashians religiously!
yo, when that show is on tv, you better believe im watchin it
laugh.gif

watchin right now actually
laugh.gif

-Prior to hitting the hay, I rub Bath & Body Works lotion onto my limbs every night. (But at least girls say it keeps my bed smelling nice)

I have a Disney sing-a-long CD in my car and I jam whenever i have a long drive. I be straight belting "Be Prepared" from the Lion King. I do thevoices and everything.

i've kissed every girl i've smashed...which apparently isn't doing it these days
laugh.gif

Watched the O.C.
Watched Gossip Girl
Simba returning, defeating Scar, and taking the throne has made me tear up.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i've kissed every girl i've smashed...which apparently isn't doing it these days
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its going to be alright.
Cheer up.

Back
Top Bottom