Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this was when i was 10-11 mom caught me jerkin, but i closed the top of my laptop but the audio kept playing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by J23S

Bought a hoodrat those white/wheat 13s and I never smashed
smh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

took a girl to a laker game, never smashed

Took a girl to a Yankee game, AND bought her an iPod, and didn't smash.

I win.

Well....lose.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Bought my girl juicy bag, juicy bracelet, coach shoes and Uggs and have yet to smash, I win / lose

laugh.gif

my ex had me watching laguna beach/the hills, tyra, america's next top model and the bad girls club religiously. it's not like she forced me but i wasjust so used to watching them when she was around that i caught myself watching them when she wasn't around. and now that she's gone, i still watchtyra and bad girls club on the regular.

a couple months ago (i'm 18 btw), i drank a little too much water before going to bed and ended up peeing the bed for the first time in over 10 years.luckily, my urine is clear and never really has a smell because of water so it was all good.

i have OCD to the point that if something is a little bit out of place, it completely takes my attention. i can't even go to bed if something is out ofplace in my room.. i'll just sit there in the dark, contemplating whether or not i should get up and fix it. then i end up fixing it.

i've eaten two girls out without smashing. one was before i lost my virginity and one was after. no excuses but the second one wasn't supposed to turnout like that but whatever.
laugh.gif

in junior high, i used to go on what i'd call "dirty streaks," where i wouldn't shower for 4 or 5 days at a time. i actually got the ideafrom ozzy osbourne's son on their show, where he said he was going to see how long he could go without a shower. i used to just submerge myself in axe andi thought i was doing it..
roll.gif

i begged my mother to let me buy a limp bizkit cassette from wal-mart back when i was like 8 years old. i don't even like those cornballs but i loved that"rollin'" joint. i also asked my cousin to buy me kurupt's cd because of the "it's over" single that i liked and he just hit mewith that cam "_ please" face.

i relate to aaliyah's music just as much as i relate to the hardest rap %%+@ out there.. i literally ride around at night, aimlessly, playing aaliyah andsinging along.

that's all for now.

I used to watch project runway.

edit -
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

When i go take a dump, i take my laptop with me and surf the net.
Doing this right now.
pimp.gif

I DATED A FAKE via aim for a couple months the girl it actually was this horrid creature witch i later realized was after myspace investigating got me for 50bucks worth of tmobile minute got head from the beast tho

Originally Posted by hellaones

-never had a bbbj

My condolences.

-When I was a valet I used take pieces of gum from peoples cars.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif
i have OCD to the point that if something is a little bit out of place, it completely takes my attention. i can't even go to bed if something is out of place in my room.. i'll just sit there in the dark, contemplating whether or not i should get up and fix it. then i end up fixing it.
Me too. I took me damn near 30 mins. to get in bed last night because I kept checking if the outside door was locked.

--I watch Veronica Mars. Kristin Bell though..
pimp.gif

--I have the Imperial March ringtone for when mom or boss calls.
--I find alot of chick flicks entertaining.
ohwell.gif

Fapped in Math class in 6th grade
Bust one in my sweatpants
embarassed.gif
dry humping some girl before a doctorsappointment..didnt even get to change my undies
a victim of the "myspace angles" How in the hell you got stretchmarks on your neck though?
sick.gif
hickies tasted like melted tootsie rolls
I get hype after those dumps where you wipe and nothings on the toilet paper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.
What happened, you turned 20?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I kiss and cuddle with my JO's
grin.gif

No, I found that once you graduate HS, its not too cool to do anymore
laugh.gif

But more power to you.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Fapped in Math class in 6th grade
Bust one in my sweatpants
embarassed.gif
dry humping some girl before a doctors appointment..didnt even get to change my undies

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I had dream I was taking a piss and I actully did take a lil piss in my bed
smh.gif
....and yes this was very recent
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

My car broke down in the middle of the road as I took a girl on a date, I had to tell her to push the car.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I had dream I was taking a piss and I actully did take a lil piss in my bed
smh.gif
....and yes this was very recent
smh.gif
That happened to me a few years back....I was dreaming that I was fighting someone and then told them to hold on while I went to take a piss..

laugh.gif
woke up with a warm stomach and was pissed...literally

speaking of piss. after a night out on the bars, we went back to the house and passed out.. woke up to go pee but instead of peeing in the toilet. I pee'dall over the sofa couch... with 3 of the homies sleeping on it... it was a major fail.

oh, i get excited when the rpg pokemon games release. those games are/were fun

Back
Top Bottom