Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..

%%%
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished
playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of
doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most
disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is
all..

A chick asked a question and I replied "Yes Sir"....she called me out on it and I told her "I said 'yezzir' like Pharrell does"
Sometimes I watch movies by myself in the theaters cause I couldn't find people to watch it with me.
I like Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster and tell people she's our generation's "Madonna"

I've once "rooster" blocked myself. I put her in the mood with some 'passionate' kissing & she took off her clothes and went to bedwith the 'I'm ready to smash' look so what did I do,
.....bounced and told her I had to leave.
tired.gif
{
-on a side note, I made up for it and she got hers 3 times when it finally happened.
wink.gif

I saw district nine by myself.
smh.gif

Sad, I know, but I called everyone out for bailing at the last second
saying "and you wonder why I don't call you more often." haha

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

I saw district nine by myself.
smh.gif

So did I, I love going out by myself though.

yeah, now I do, too.
I was supposed to be with friends that time though.
Now, I like to just do my own thing from time to time.

I cried when Mufasa died
frown.gif

I let a lot of things slide in my last relationship just to keep the peace. Smh. Never again. (Embarrassing/disappointing for me)

- I hate it when I go to the restaurant and the person I'm with gets up to go somewhere. It seems like everybody is looking at me like: "look at thatdude, eating alone"...

- I'm really jealous. When my ex broke up with me, I actually found the Facebook password of one of my friends to see what she was up to... SMH

Originally Posted by ebpo

- I hate it when I go to the restaurant and the person I'm with gets up to go somewhere. It seems like everybody is looking at me like: "look at that dude, eating alone"...

- I'm really jealous. When my ex broke up with me, I actually found the Facebook password of one of my friends to see what she was up to... SMH
You ain't the only one.
tired.gif

-i sometimes tear up in the theaters when it's in a deep moment and i'm with my friends, and i tell them to wait til the credits are done to see ifthere's something at the end, so i can compose myself
laugh.gif

-i curse out loud when i die in KZ2
laugh.gif

-i've done that pissing on the bed thing while thinking it was the bathroom in my dream, this happened when i was young though
-i've never had a gf cuz of the convo thing, i think cuz i've never had a father around to help me with that
tired.gif

-i listen to miley cyrus songs: party in the usa, and see you again, and i've put them accidentally in my ps3. one day it played while i was playing KZ2and my friends were around to hear it i got a lot of
indifferent.gif
's thatday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished
playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of
doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most
disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is
all..

laugh.gif
my exact reaction

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ebpo

- I hate it when I go to the restaurant and the person I'm with gets up to go somewhere. It seems like everybody is looking at me like: "look at that dude, eating alone"...

You ain't the only one.
tired.gif

Im in that process now
tired.gif
But I'm an alias on her friends list

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I almost sent a picture to the wrong person yesterday
roll.gif
canceled it in time, for it to not go through would have been bad.
I got the LFO album for Christmas one year and really liked it
I got fired for taking a long break trying to get the Space Jams
be back with more
One summer when my bf and I were long distance I missed an _ in his e-mail. Suffice it to say some stranger received some nice racy pics in hisinbox. So embarrassing and weird. What do you even do? Can't send an e-mail like "delete them" bc once he sees the thumbnail he's obviouslygonna open them.

Once I was hanging out w a group of friends and there was one super weird friend of a friend and I was looking at something on his phone and he had a vid ofhimself fapping in his videos. I just like handed it back to him w the hugest stoneface ever and slowly backed away.

Also I'm afraid of the dark. Severely. 20 years old, still have a nightlight. Plus one of those small LED lights that you just press to turn on that I havestuck to the wall next to my bed. Darkness Falls lady won't catch me unarmed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I almost sent a picture to the wrong person yesterday
roll.gif
canceled it in time, for it to not go through would have been bad.
I got the LFO album for Christmas one year and really liked it
I got fired for taking a long break trying to get the Space Jams
be back with more
One summer when my bf and I were long distance I missed an _ in his e-mail. Suffice it to say some stranger received some nice racy pics in his inbox. So embarrassing and weird. What do you even do? Can't send an e-mail like "delete them" bc once he sees the thumbnail he's obviously gonna open them.

Once I was hanging out w a group of friends and there was one super weird friend of a friend and I was looking at something on his phone and he had a vid of himself fapping in his videos. I just like handed it back to him w the hugest stoneface ever and slowly backed away.

Also I'm afraid of the dark. Severely. 20 years old, still have a nightlight. Plus one of those small LED lights that you just press to turn on that I have stuck to the wall next to my bed. Darkness Falls lady won't catch me unarmed.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

During my freshman year i left my date at the movies but she thought that i had ditched her to buy socks at mervyns because that same day i was going to go tomy trip to el salvador and a different friend called me up and she asked me where i was and i was like oh im at mervyns buying socks...... Little did i knowthat i was on speaker.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aside from that: I talk to myself all the time and i have terrible spelling skills
F.F. if you have firefox and you click the stoneface twice and write : { with no space after the
indifferent.gif
it shows as a
mad.gif
... oh yea i constantly speak my mind.

I pissed my pants in front of like 30+ people during a karate class. funny thing is that i dont remember feeling embarrassed or anything. I do rememberthinking to myself how stupid i was (the restroom was literally in front of me).

I think this event screwed me psychologically
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Only thing I can think of: In elementary school, we were chillin in class and had to sit on top of the desks. The desk I was on had a loose screw and the deskended up falling apart. %!## was so damn embarrassing
smh.gif

Oh yeah, this thread made me feel kinda weak and choked up kinda: http://niketalk.com/topic/231342
frown.gif

But then I realized it was most likely fake
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

-the passenger door in my moms van was broken and i had to climb out the driver side door in front of all the kids in highschool
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
fixed.

It was freshman year of high school, and I was going out for football. It was summer, and I went to summer school to get to know the incoming freshmen, and geta head start in high school. That day, I decided to go to the gym to work on my legs. I was pretty frail at the time, but I was hoopin, so I thought my legswere strong and fast, especially my quads. I don't even know what this machine is called to this day. But it's a machine for your quads where you laydown head first into a slanted angle. I saw this senior, working out for football, get off, but there was hella weights on it. I figured my quads weren't smaller than his, so I decided to hop on. My patna, Branderis, came in and saw me on it, with lots of weight. He asked me," Can you handle it?"I'm like, " Fasho, I got this." So, I released the levers from both of my hands, and my legs were straight, holding the weights. I'mthinking, cool, I really got this. I let the weights down on my quads, and maaaaan, my legs just buckled on me. God damn machine squished my body like a carcompacter compressing a car in the junkyard. Branderis jumped over to try to raise the weight up, but you needed two people on each side to raise the leverback to its original position. I was stuck for like 5 seconds in pain and agony, until this varsity football senior came over to help Branderis get the weightsoff me. Man, the whole gym was dead serious for like 30 seconds, and ask me if I'm alright, and then they started busted out laughing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was all good though, cause most of the cool juniors andseniors had my back because they knew I thumped this bigger dude during the summer for pushing me on the basketball court. Still, it was embarrassing, and Ilearned, NEVER EVER BE MACHO WITH WEIGHTS.

In a close high school game one time i got benched after a touch foul and sat at the end of the bench frustrated. Time was ticking down and my coach wasntlooking to me at the bench at all. I couldnt take seeing us lose anymore so (as team captain) i checked myself back in at the scorers table at the next deadball.
They buzz me in and as im walking to get the kid out who subbed n for me the ref goes "21 YOURE FOULED OUT KID"...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

my eyes were watering in marley and me

Nah dude, I was baked and tears were streaming when I watched the movie. Dog owners will understand this. Good thing I was alone though.

-i cried when mufasa died in lion king. i was 6, though.

-freshman year during orientation i was posted with the freshman football team in those metal foldable chairs and i was leaning back... i fell back lookin'like a damn fool.
frown.gif

-i was riding my bike in like 7th grade and my bike had 4 pegs (2 in the front, 2 in the back) and i was riding with the homies when my front peg hit atrashcan and turned my handle bars, stopping the bike, and throwing my body forward causing the handle bars go right into my nut sack. fell to the floor cryingand had to walk my bike home.
frown.gif

I got a nosebleed in Sociology class freshman year of college. I was sitting all the way in the back and had to run to the bathroom so I didn't dripanywhere. When I got back, the whole class (and the teacher) gave me this blank stare as I went back to my seat.

Originally Posted by Lo Deini The Great

I got a nosebleed in Sociology class freshman year of college. I was sitting all the way in the back and had to run to the bathroom so I didn't drip anywhere. When I got back, the whole class (and the teacher) gave me this blank stare as I went back to my seat.
I was writing a psych final and I had just gotten my lip piercings a month before, and there's 500 kids in this lecture hall, and our weirdoprof gives us a 10 min lecture on 'security breaches' (it was psych 101, calm down lady) and all this, and then she's like once the exams arehanded out you can't leave for any reason. So literally the second everyone has their exam, I'm biting my lip ring and playing w it like I always do,but I must have effed something up in there bc all of a sudden my mouth is full of this liquid. I'm like "don't be pus, don't bepus"
laugh.gif
bc piercings are always gross like that and I put my hand upand it's blood. And it's coming out of the front of the piercing too, so my like whole face is bleeding, and I look at a TA passing by, and he justshakes his head at me and walks away! I'm like k I'm going to clean up and he's like no. So I'm sitting there, bleeding everywhere, and justkept wiping my lip w my hand until my blood clotted, my exam paper is covered in blood. What a mess. Everyone kept looking back at me for the wholething.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom