Adopt a NTer

Originally Posted by Proshares

The orphans need to stick together.
that works, dude. might get a little rowdy starting in april tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Now that I've adopted you three......
Lets do down to the dungeon you guys and play this new game. It's gonna be a lot fun. You just have to take some of your clothes off so the monsters don't see you. You become invisible when you don't have any clothes on.
michael-jackson-tied-kid.jpg

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Face82

Now that I've adopted you three......
Lets do down to the dungeon you guys and play this new game. It's gonna be a lot fun. You just have to take some of your clothes off so the monsters don't see you. You become invisible when you don't have any clothes on.
michael-jackson-tied-kid.jpg
im pretty sure "adopted" was the wrong word...maybe "cuffed" would have worked better?

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Fall back dreclark, rilla belongs to me
YEAH!

...Aye pops, me and Sam wanted to know if we could I have $20 for weed...uh... the movies and stuff.
happy.gif

this is mad hilarious... no point to anything, its a just cuz..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

YEAH!

...Aye pops, me and Sam wanted to know if we could I have $20 for weed...uh... the movies and stuff.
happy.gif

Sure you might as well spend that whole dub on a dub sack, because you not getting in the movies with 20 bucks with two people, at least not after you buy thatweed LOL

Originally Posted by dreClark

Keithahundred Nasty Nate wrote:
hbaked10b.jpg

"Back up Nasty Nate, this my *##!*!"

Pause. NH. And all that.

You not stealing my kid bruh (2pac) " we can do this gansters and shoot it out, or we can do this like punks and punk it out, pull your strap on me youbetter kill me ......THUG LIFE BABY" LOL for some reason I felt like saying that LOL , but FALL BACK

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by dreClark

Keithahundred Nasty Nate wrote:

"Back up Nasty Nate, this my *##!*!"

Pause. NH. And all that.
Mommy, why are you and daddy fighting?
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

You not stealing my kid bruh (2pac) " we can do this gansters and shoot it out, or we can do this like punks and punk it out, pull your strap on me you better kill me ......THUG LIFE BABY" LOL for some reason I felt like saying that LOL , but FALL BACK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo, so you guys all got the children you want now? how about we fight them like dogs. i will put JRS in the ring and bet 5k on him. is anyone willing tomatch my bet?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yo, so you guys all got the children you want now? how about we fight them like dogs. i will put JRS in the ring and bet 5k on him. is anyone willing to match my bet?
dude is gonna be in the ring droppin hints about $@@! the whole time

looooool

not readin all this crap, but i doubt im adopted anyway

btw, i wouldnt wanna adopt a female cuz thats incest....

Back
Top Bottom