Adrian Peterson wearing taxi XIIs on E60

just thought i would give you guys a heads up. it is when he is getting interviewed by E60 with the football field behind him.......

just cought it on the west coast might have to buy the mag seeing pac man on there..

I got his rookie card...Which I live in OK so I have been folwing him since he was a freshman, thank OP for posting this incredible interview...It's coolto see a sort of in-depth look at the man instead of just about football...I mean, I love the game but it nice to see the person for who they are sometimes tooand what drives them to do what they do...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Still can't believe this dude has spent $200k on shoes, when he could've just asked Nike for them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You do realize that AD has 17 mil guaranteed from the Vikes & thats not including an additional 32 he could earn from incentives. Basically,200K doesn't even amount to half a percent of his overall salary

Originally Posted by rhy650

Still can't believe this dude has spent $200k on shoes, when he could've just asked Nike for them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You do realize that AD has 17 mil guaranteed from the Vikes & thats not including an additional 32 he could earn from incentives. Basically, 200K doesn't even amount to half a percent of his overall salary
Yeah, and he could have an extra $200,000 in his pocket right now.

You ask Nike, they send them. Dude is a high profile athlete, and he has a Nike contract at that, but he's still paying for Nike shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhy650

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You do realize that AD has 17 mil guaranteed from the Vikes & thats not including an additional 32 he could earn from incentives. Basically, 200K doesn't even amount to half a percent of his overall salary
Yeah, and he could have an extra $200,000 in his pocket right now.

You ask Nike, they send them. Dude is a high profile athlete, and he has a Nike contract at that, but he's still paying for Nike shoes.
laugh.gif
I dig what you're saying and you're right Nike would probably bend over backwards for a marquee player like him but...

If you had a grand in your pocket & you were at the liquor store & wanted a stick of gum that cost a quarter, would you even hesitate to cop?

Same scenario w/ AD the 200K he droped is virtually nothing to him. 200K off a 17 mil contract is less than .20 percentof his salary. Now factor in the fact that he's on pace to crack the rest of his incentives that amount jumps to 40 million dollars.

Basically, shoes are a luxury and I respect the fact that AD is willing to pay for this luxury instead of taking the cheap route.

See but he's not sponsored by Wrigleys for that pack of gum.

This is a whole different story.

I was just saying, dude could have saved himself the money just by making 1 phone call, I know it's not a lot for him, but $200k is still $200k.

That's all.

Would you buy yourself something that big, that expensive, even knowing you can get it for free?

Just odd to me
laugh.gif

Peterson is a great athlete. But he better have over 500 pairs of shoes for what he claims his collection is worth..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom