Advice from married NT males???

2 years is enough for people who know what they want...

people running around not knowing what they want out of a relationship will waste years trying to find out what's right for them...

Trust, communication, growth, and love!

2 years is enough for people who know what they want...

people running around not knowing what they want out of a relationship will waste years trying to find out what's right for them...

Trust, communication, growth, and love!

Real Talk ma.. if your not living with him, then pack up and do it now.. or stay over his place for a few weeks, bcuz living inhouse with someone is a totally different world... dont be scared to ask ?s (i.e. make sure u guys r doin good etc.. no issues) and vice versa dont b scared to let him know, that going out is cool jus dont come home evrynight at 5am or what have you.. dont over do the goining out as a couple (fridays, dave n busters etc) being that it tends to get old real fast) know whn to argue (i.e not in the middle of a restaurant or party or whatever) wait til u are behind closed doors. and try to keep ur people out of ur problems as much as possible. (i.e. parents friends) be willing to work through all problems.. if it gets to bad then u will know when enuff is enuff. oh, last but not least...DONT be scared of GIVING (and im not being funny) but if he cant get it at home he will go somewhere else and get it ($#+, HEAD,FOOD wateva, and yes that is a 2way street but i have neva met a poTna of mine that doesnt wanna put it on his ol lady if she a super freek for her man.. ya dig. and last of all.... dont change and become some dickhead bcuz ur married.. be you, stay loose and try to grow as a couple in the bedroom and as a team.

Real Talk ma.. if your not living with him, then pack up and do it now.. or stay over his place for a few weeks, bcuz living inhouse with someone is a totally different world... dont be scared to ask ?s (i.e. make sure u guys r doin good etc.. no issues) and vice versa dont b scared to let him know, that going out is cool jus dont come home evrynight at 5am or what have you.. dont over do the goining out as a couple (fridays, dave n busters etc) being that it tends to get old real fast) know whn to argue (i.e not in the middle of a restaurant or party or whatever) wait til u are behind closed doors. and try to keep ur people out of ur problems as much as possible. (i.e. parents friends) be willing to work through all problems.. if it gets to bad then u will know when enuff is enuff. oh, last but not least...DONT be scared of GIVING (and im not being funny) but if he cant get it at home he will go somewhere else and get it ($#+, HEAD,FOOD wateva, and yes that is a 2way street but i have neva met a poTna of mine that doesnt wanna put it on his ol lady if she a super freek for her man.. ya dig. and last of all.... dont change and become some dickhead bcuz ur married.. be you, stay loose and try to grow as a couple in the bedroom and as a team.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

prepare your angus.

roll.gif

Real talk this was what I would've said if anyone but you (cuz I love ya)Oh and now u know who Ksteezy is....

some answers from a married man...

1. communication....you 2 must find time to talk....on a regular basis.

2. sex....very key to a healthy relationship....men need it more, women can go without...as a woman, you must remember that the man's libido is higher earlier but later in life you're gonna be a wildfire....so, if you take care of him at home, he don't need to look elsewhere...

3. finances....make sure both of you are on the same page with regards to spending habits, saving habits, transparency of each other's debts, etc....

4. maintain each others individuality while becoming a union. You each must find activities that you do without each other...don't be that matching airbrushes shirts, shoes & outfits couple that never go anywhere without each other...
let ya man go hang with the fellas and you go hang with the girls....it's a healthy getaway for both.

.....those are 4 for now....

if, and when kids come around, the woman will undoubtedly do a 180 and change....as a man, you better be prepared for this...it WILL happen, no matter what they say before....the biological structure of a woman changes and so do their minds, beliefs, attitudes and willingness to compromise....

and I'm being serious on this, so don't take me lightly....do a credit & background check on ya potential spouse...you need to know what you're marrying...
remember, marriage means you share everything....from diseases to debt....

best of luck

some answers from a married man...

1. communication....you 2 must find time to talk....on a regular basis.

2. sex....very key to a healthy relationship....men need it more, women can go without...as a woman, you must remember that the man's libido is higher earlier but later in life you're gonna be a wildfire....so, if you take care of him at home, he don't need to look elsewhere...

3. finances....make sure both of you are on the same page with regards to spending habits, saving habits, transparency of each other's debts, etc....

4. maintain each others individuality while becoming a union. You each must find activities that you do without each other...don't be that matching airbrushes shirts, shoes & outfits couple that never go anywhere without each other...
let ya man go hang with the fellas and you go hang with the girls....it's a healthy getaway for both.

.....those are 4 for now....

if, and when kids come around, the woman will undoubtedly do a 180 and change....as a man, you better be prepared for this...it WILL happen, no matter what they say before....the biological structure of a woman changes and so do their minds, beliefs, attitudes and willingness to compromise....

and I'm being serious on this, so don't take me lightly....do a credit & background check on ya potential spouse...you need to know what you're marrying...
remember, marriage means you share everything....from diseases to debt....

best of luck

i say Know your role (and hopefully he does as well) and play it.

i guess what im sayin (attemptin to say) is keep up with what is "expected"

if you look good now? keep lookin good. you cook breakfast here and there, keep doin.

Sex/oral aall that, dont ration that S!!! love and marriage is a vow that is never to be broken (bla bla bla) but to not give what he expects/wants/even needs, is askin for him to step out.

im not married, and marriage is more than what i listed, but thats important. (immature as that may sound)

Communication.

i say Know your role (and hopefully he does as well) and play it.

i guess what im sayin (attemptin to say) is keep up with what is "expected"

if you look good now? keep lookin good. you cook breakfast here and there, keep doin.

Sex/oral aall that, dont ration that S!!! love and marriage is a vow that is never to be broken (bla bla bla) but to not give what he expects/wants/even needs, is askin for him to step out.

im not married, and marriage is more than what i listed, but thats important. (immature as that may sound)

Communication.

I'm not married personally but first off congratulations. I think its dope to get married at this age if your in love. Why wait?

anyways in my short life I've just found that trust is huge.

also don't lean on them or let them lean on you, depending on how strong the person is it could #+!@ them up to bring all that negativity to them all the time you know.

thats all for now, i wish you the best

I'm not married personally but first off congratulations. I think its dope to get married at this age if your in love. Why wait?

anyways in my short life I've just found that trust is huge.

also don't lean on them or let them lean on you, depending on how strong the person is it could #+!@ them up to bring all that negativity to them all the time you know.

thats all for now, i wish you the best

Make sure you have more in common than sex. Make sure you both know what you want in the future, like kids home travel and what not. You will find that interests and perspective changes as you get older... and get a hobby or craft because your gonna need to entertain yourself while he's watching sportscenter or playing the xbox. Give him space and he'll love you forever. Don't be petty or jealous, cook for clean and above all don't use sex against him always be open like 7 11 and be oral time to time. Don't go to bed mad and be sweet. You get more bees with honey. that's my word.

Make sure you have more in common than sex. Make sure you both know what you want in the future, like kids home travel and what not. You will find that interests and perspective changes as you get older... and get a hobby or craft because your gonna need to entertain yourself while he's watching sportscenter or playing the xbox. Give him space and he'll love you forever. Don't be petty or jealous, cook for clean and above all don't use sex against him always be open like 7 11 and be oral time to time. Don't go to bed mad and be sweet. You get more bees with honey. that's my word.

Not married, but been in a relationship long enough that it feels like it
laugh.gif

- before you officially tie the knot air out all your proplems. AL OF THEM. Neither of yall should have suprises come out about your past.
-if big trouble starts in your marriage, dont be ashamed to go to marriage counseling.
-Men love a good meal every now and then. The plain pasta and chicken on the foreman is nice, but go the extra mile every now and then.
-don't get lazy in bed
-go the extra mile on something you regularly do for him (sex, cooking, baking, gifts, etc.) every now and then on a random day. Sure holidays are nice, but there's only a handful of them every year.

Best of luck to you

Not married, but been in a relationship long enough that it feels like it
laugh.gif

- before you officially tie the knot air out all your proplems. AL OF THEM. Neither of yall should have suprises come out about your past.
-if big trouble starts in your marriage, dont be ashamed to go to marriage counseling.
-Men love a good meal every now and then. The plain pasta and chicken on the foreman is nice, but go the extra mile every now and then.
-don't get lazy in bed
-go the extra mile on something you regularly do for him (sex, cooking, baking, gifts, etc.) every now and then on a random day. Sure holidays are nice, but there's only a handful of them every year.

Best of luck to you

I love how most of the responses start with "I'm not married but..."

Back
Top Bottom