Advice from married NT males???

I love how most of the responses start with "I'm not married but..."

The advice my grandmother, who has been married over 60 years, gave my wife and I on our wedding day was "don't sweat the small stuff".

The advice my grandmother, who has been married over 60 years, gave my wife and I on our wedding day was "don't sweat the small stuff".

Surprisingly, a lot of great advice in here.

Love
Trust
Loyalty
Compromise
Respect
Kindness
Keep each others best interest at heart
Keep other dudes outta your face. I mean have male friends but damn don't let them be all up in your space. Word to my ex. SMMFHATD.

Good luck and God Bless you and your future husband/family.

Surprisingly, a lot of great advice in here.

Love
Trust
Loyalty
Compromise
Respect
Kindness
Keep each others best interest at heart
Keep other dudes outta your face. I mean have male friends but damn don't let them be all up in your space. Word to my ex. SMMFHATD.

Good luck and God Bless you and your future husband/family.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ksteezy is married... He spends all day depressed taking pictures and lacing shoes

smokin.gif

Been married for 3 years but together for together for 5 1/2 years.
First off communicate with each other....NO ONE ELSE. Keep your family/friends out of your problems.
Set aside alone time. Find a hobby that is your escape. This alone time will help as to not feel smothered
Set aside date time. Make time for dates to go out and enjoy yourselves.
Female/male friends.....unless you both agree on them then cut them off. This is one less problem.
Find goals that you both wanna focus on i.e. house, cars.
these are a few for now. i will post more later.

Been married for 3 years but together for together for 5 1/2 years.
First off communicate with each other....NO ONE ELSE. Keep your family/friends out of your problems.
Set aside alone time. Find a hobby that is your escape. This alone time will help as to not feel smothered
Set aside date time. Make time for dates to go out and enjoy yourselves.
Female/male friends.....unless you both agree on them then cut them off. This is one less problem.
Find goals that you both wanna focus on i.e. house, cars.
these are a few for now. i will post more later.

Been married for 5 years now been together for 8 1/2 years
Honestly 2 years is 2 fast to get married, u should wait at least 3-4 years

have patience with each other

communicate

give each other space

the longer u go in marriage the more temptation comes ur way to cheat so be aware

u will go through ur ups and downs throughout marriage, just try to be there for each other.

Been married for 5 years now been together for 8 1/2 years
Honestly 2 years is 2 fast to get married, u should wait at least 3-4 years

have patience with each other

communicate

give each other space

the longer u go in marriage the more temptation comes ur way to cheat so be aware

u will go through ur ups and downs throughout marriage, just try to be there for each other.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

You're a female, so how do you feel about this?
Not to thread jack but you asked us for advice.

I need it for future reference going forward.
tired.gif

You're a female, so how do you feel about this?
Not to thread jack but you asked us for advice.

I need it for future reference going forward.
tired.gif

Most of my male "friends" pulled that "I've always liked you more than a friend but was scared to act on it #+$" when things between me and my fiance starting getting serious...so to avoid any problems I kinda keep my distance...as for him...he doesn't really have many female friends but he and his ex where still cool for a while in the beginning...and that made me kinda uncomfortable so he gave that up as well...but anyone else doesn't bother me...

Most of my male "friends" pulled that "I've always liked you more than a friend but was scared to act on it #+$" when things between me and my fiance starting getting serious...so to avoid any problems I kinda keep my distance...as for him...he doesn't really have many female friends but he and his ex where still cool for a while in the beginning...and that made me kinda uncomfortable so he gave that up as well...but anyone else doesn't bother me...

RESPECT.

Respect him and make sure he respects you always. Honor each other and that will take your marriage a long way.

My wife and I are road dogs for life.

RESPECT.

Respect him and make sure he respects you always. Honor each other and that will take your marriage a long way.

My wife and I are road dogs for life.

communicate. yelling at each other will have a better outcome than keeping it bottled in and not expressing what you are feeling and keeping each other in the dark distancing yourselves.

communicate. yelling at each other will have a better outcome than keeping it bottled in and not expressing what you are feeling and keeping each other in the dark distancing yourselves.

Do you or have you two hung out with opposite sex friends?

I know how you feel about the ex thing. Me and my ex CLASHED over her thinking it was cool for her ex to be around, or for her to be around her ex's family from time to time. It didn't happen too often but I felt we should just leave those types of situations alone but she didn't see a problem with it, or anything. Yeah I'm still a little mad
laugh.gif

He gave the ex being relevant up? Smart guy.

Do you or have you two hung out with opposite sex friends?

I know how you feel about the ex thing. Me and my ex CLASHED over her thinking it was cool for her ex to be around, or for her to be around her ex's family from time to time. It didn't happen too often but I felt we should just leave those types of situations alone but she didn't see a problem with it, or anything. Yeah I'm still a little mad
laugh.gif

He gave the ex being relevant up? Smart guy.

Back
Top Bottom