Advice from married NT males???

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't agree with that. I am more of a, "The less I am exposed, the more I enjoy it" school of though. If I eat something so damn much I will get sick of it. Sex with the same person is the same way. Forget all of that "love" stuff. We are speaking pure physical. I say space out the sessions.
I figured 2 days was a pretty good spacing
ohwell.gif

Sexual appetite is different for every man, the important thing is to keep him fed.

My fault. My fault. I THOUGHT I read 2 times per day. I am dumb you are right.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Your wife sitting home all day and wanting you to do dishes. When you explained to her how selfish and dumb that was, what was her response.
It wasn't an explanation so much as a "F off, you must be crazy"
laugh.gif

She'd be like "I've been cleaning all day!"
Cleaning an apartment for just the two of us
grin.gif

To her credit, she almost always had a hot dinner waiting for me when I got home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Do you or have you two hung out with opposite sex friends?

I know how you feel about the ex thing. Me and my ex CLASHED over her thinking it was cool for her ex to be around, or for her to be around her ex's family from time to time. It didn't happen too often but I felt we should just leave those types of situations alone but she didn't see a problem with it, or anything. Yeah I'm still a little mad
laugh.gif

He gave the ex being relevant up? Smart guy.

As like a double date thing...yea..We have some mutual friends that are couples that we do stuff like that with...but I also keep my friends and he keeps his so that we can both do our own thing so we dont smother each other...

OK. What I meant was, are you two cool with chilling with the opposite sex friends privately? Like for example, 1 of you wants to go out. Club, lounge, bar, etc. The other doesn't want to go, or just doesn't do those things I listed. An opposite sex friend of either of you invites you to go with them. Do you or your hubby go?

Its more of an exclusive question. Would you chill with your male friends without the presence of your husband and vice versa for him? Not just having the friends.

I should just make a thread of my own already.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Lol ok I misunderstood...I have kicked it with one of my male friends without my future husband...and all he kept asking was did he ever have a chance...and tryna smash before I got married... it was mad awkward so I would never do it again...

Do you or have you two hung out with opposite sex friends?

I know how you feel about the ex thing. Me and my ex CLASHED over her thinking it was cool for her ex to be around, or for her to be around her ex's family from time to time. It didn't happen too often but I felt we should just leave those types of situations alone but she didn't see a problem with it, or anything. Yeah I'm still a little mad
laugh.gif

He gave the ex being relevant up? Smart guy.

As like a double date thing...yea..We have some mutual friends that are couples that we do stuff like that with...but I also keep my friends and he keeps his so that we can both do our own thing so we dont smother each other...

OK. What I meant was, are you two cool with chilling with the opposite sex friends privately? Like for example, 1 of you wants to go out. Club, lounge, bar, etc. The other doesn't want to go, or just doesn't do those things I listed. An opposite sex friend of either of you invites you to go with them. Do you or your hubby go?

Its more of an exclusive question. Would you chill with your male friends without the presence of your husband and vice versa for him? Not just having the friends.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Lol ok I misunderstood...I have kicked it with one of my male friends without my future husband...and all he kept asking was did he ever have a chance...and tryna smash before I got married... it was mad awkward so I would never do it again...

Its better to have peace than to be right...........

Even if you know you might be right about something, just leave it alone. Trying to prove you are right about a situation infuriates women, even if you ARE right.

Even if you know you might be right about something, just leave it alone. Trying to prove you are right about a situation infuriates women, even if you ARE right.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Wow so there are women who learn well enough from the first time? No way.
eek.gif

THIS.

And if you have to argue principles with someone over and over again (The lack of Principles that leads to issues) then you probably shouldn't be with them.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Wow so there are women who learn well enough from the first time? No way.
eek.gif

THIS.

And if you have to argue principles with someone over and over again (The lack of Principles that leads to issues) then you probably shouldn't be with them.

Back
Top Bottom