Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

jthagreat prolly gave the best advice for anyone on this subject. Just don't harass these females bros. You'll become nothing but a bug-a-boo to them. The one her and her friends clown when you call/text. My best results have come when I blatantly said I'm tryin to smash. Just flat out say it. No laughin, no joking They'll probably be down, if you planted the seeds correctly. All you have to do is be assertive with the females. Whether you're trying to wife, date, smash or play video games. Females will not make the first move, especially when it comes to this subject. No matter how many times they claim they're independent

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Quality thread

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
im diggin this thread. its actually a matue discussion rather a bunch of punks tryna flame each other and get their post count up. lol but a  2nd note wheres the
demonstration%20thermometer.jpg

for this thread???

Originally Posted by krazy88s

jthagreat prolly gave the best advice for anyone on this subject. Just don't harass these females bros. You'll become nothing but a bug-a-boo to them. The one her and her friends clown when you call/text. My best results have come when I blatantly said I'm tryin to smash. Just flat out say it. No laughin, no joking They'll probably be down, if you planted the seeds correctly. All you have to do is be assertive with the females. Whether you're trying to wife, date, smash or play video games. Females will not make the first move, especially when it comes to this subject. No matter how many times they claim they're independent

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Quality thread

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
im diggin this thread. its actually a matue discussion rather a bunch of punks tryna flame each other and get their post count up. lol but a  2nd note wheres the
demonstration%20thermometer.jpg

for this thread???

Also to keep in mind, these tactics don't apply to white, respectable, non-@@!$#++ women

If you like smashing 4-6's all the time, that's cool on you, but I personally won't subject myself to anything under a 7 (even in a drought)

Tell a 8+ "i'm trying to smash" and report back with your success rate

Also to keep in mind, these tactics don't apply to white, respectable, non-@@!$#++ women

If you like smashing 4-6's all the time, that's cool on you, but I personally won't subject myself to anything under a 7 (even in a drought)

Tell a 8+ "i'm trying to smash" and report back with your success rate

Back
Top Bottom