Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by oidreez

ahh the "i stopped caring about them and now im smashing" routine. doesnt seem to work for me. im 23 and im just focusing on working now.

same here. "I stopped caring about them and still not smashing". Oh well, more power to whoever can pull it off cuz I sure can't. I'm just a regular 20 year old focused on school, work, and video games
laugh.gif

Disclaimer: Does not work for virgins.

ahh the "i stopped caring about them and now im smashing" routine. doesnt seem to work for me. im 23 and im just focusing on working now.

same here. "I stopped caring about them and still not smashing". Oh well, more power to whoever can pull it off cuz I sure can't. I'm just a regular 20 year old focused on school, work, and video games
laugh.gif

to contribute on this thread, i just had to cut off this one chick cus she was catchin feelings after 2 weeks of chillin wit me. i smashed a couple of times but she lookin for a lover and i had to let her kno i aint the one she lookin for. also, this other chick just copped me the charcoal 9s, she already caught feelings but F it, its AOB (all on a B) everytime we go out/chill so i aint trippin. lol thats all folks

to contribute on this thread, i just had to cut off this one chick cus she was catchin feelings after 2 weeks of chillin wit me. i smashed a couple of times but she lookin for a lover and i had to let her kno i aint the one she lookin for. also, this other chick just copped me the charcoal 9s, she already caught feelings but F it, its AOB (all on a B) everytime we go out/chill so i aint trippin. lol thats all folks

NjCollector wrote:
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
So, wait kind of confused right now. You're saying I shouldn't try to smash these type of girls and just play it cool with them? If thats the case i understand, sort of...

Son, don't ask them about their dreams, families, things they like, the fuuuuuck lol. Homey if you looking for the main then yea i would ask those things to see where her head is at, if you just there to mess around, then don't do this especially if you just met her. You get put in FZ and SX by the first time you meet her, and after that it's hard to make the switch.
you're 18 so I'll give you a pass........I'm looking at the big picture. I need friends and favors to get ahead. so many guys out there will do anything for a cute chick and if we're on good terms she'll pay it forward to me. and if they need anything I'm a helping hand.........treat em like loved ones. only way you get stuck in the friend zone is when you act like you don't have a %%%*. I'm not just tryna smash I gotta network and make relationships.....gotta think outside the "box"

NjCollector wrote:

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
So, wait kind of confused right now. You're saying I shouldn't try to smash these type of girls and just play it cool with them? If thats the case i understand, sort of...

Son, don't ask them about their dreams, families, things they like, the fuuuuuck lol. Homey if you looking for the main then yea i would ask those things to see where her head is at, if you just there to mess around, then don't do this especially if you just met her. You get put in FZ and SX by the first time you meet her, and after that it's hard to make the switch.
you're 18 so I'll give you a pass........I'm looking at the big picture. I need friends and favors to get ahead. so many guys out there will do anything for a cute chick and if we're on good terms she'll pay it forward to me. and if they need anything I'm a helping hand.........treat em like loved ones. only way you get stuck in the friend zone is when you act like you don't have a %%%*. I'm not just tryna smash I gotta network and make relationships.....gotta think outside the "box"

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Enjoy it now. But one day ull get lonely and start simpn again in no time
Yeah but it's still good advice at the end of the day, especially for cats that's been friendzoners since day one.  They ain't that charming, not that good looking, not that confident, none of that good *%@* that chicks dig and give up the panties to easy.  They didn't have coaches at a young age to school them, they sit on the sideline wondering what that cat has that he doesn't.  Sometimes you gotta force your hand, be dickish for a while so you can see the other side and balance *%@* out.  So you can genuinely find the one you love and treat like she should be treated, but you gotta play those games to understand, cuz games is what women are about. 

NjCollector wrote:

i use this approach to some of these Bs but most of the time they catch feelings cus i come off as a real genuine guy, they always wanna cuff.
laugh.gif

NjCollector wrote:

i use this approach to some of these Bs but most of the time they catch feelings cus i come off as a real genuine guy, they always wanna cuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Enjoy it now. But one day ull get lonely and start simpn again in no time
Yeah but it's still good advice at the end of the day, especially for cats that's been friendzoners since day one.  They ain't that charming, not that good looking, not that confident, none of that good *%@* that chicks dig and give up the panties to easy.  They didn't have coaches at a young age to school them, they sit on the sideline wondering what that cat has that he doesn't.  Sometimes you gotta force your hand, be dickish for a while so you can see the other side and balance *%@* out.  So you can genuinely find the one you love and treat like she should be treated, but you gotta play those games to understand, cuz games is what women are about. 

50-60% of jumps in my life have tried to bun me (become my gf). there's really nothing you can do about it, i chalk it up to my personality... you just gotta keep releasing and signing players young. you also have to take into account that sex CHANGES women (chemically in there body... research it), they automatically catch feelings if they enjoyed the sex. once again, if you're doing your do, there's really nothing you can do about that

in cases like Messyyy's though, i have kept them around because there are many benefits. if you already told her you don't want to be with her but she's still on the jock you better milk them ******* son!

50-60% of jumps in my life have tried to bun me (become my gf). there's really nothing you can do about it, i chalk it up to my personality... you just gotta keep releasing and signing players young. you also have to take into account that sex CHANGES women (chemically in there body... research it), they automatically catch feelings if they enjoyed the sex. once again, if you're doing your do, there's really nothing you can do about that

in cases like Messyyy's though, i have kept them around because there are many benefits. if you already told her you don't want to be with her but she's still on the jock you better milk them ******* son!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i feel you,but  trust me i've milked them(bought me shoes, pay for dinner, movies, everything on them) they do everything for me and i dont do nothing for them. i just dont like the feeling of getting harassed, they wanna keep tabs on me, always askin me why i havent been calling, when are u gonna ask me out, %+*+ like that. im not consistent to them, once i get the P, i dont show effort nomore.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i feel you,but  trust me i've milked them(bought me shoes, pay for dinner, movies, everything on them) they do everything for me and i dont do nothing for them. i just dont like the feeling of getting harassed, they wanna keep tabs on me, always askin me why i havent been calling, when are u gonna ask me out, %+*+ like that. im not consistent to them, once i get the P, i dont show effort nomore.

Alright NT, first time I'm ever asking this.

Went to an event last night. And, there are a lot of "acquaintances" that I've recently met or haven't seen in a while. Sneaking "eyeball" looks and the sort. But I barely talk to any of them if anything. I'm not a pretty boy by any means, just an average guy. So in the case of just keeping them at that level, but still being able to hit. Do I have to simp a bit more or just directly say I wanna hit?

Went to an event last night. And, there are a lot of "acquaintances" that I've recently met or haven't seen in a while. Sneaking "eyeball" looks and the sort. But I barely talk to any of them if anything. I'm not a pretty boy by any means, just an average guy. So in the case of just keeping them at that level, but still being able to hit. Do I have to simp a bit more or just directly say I wanna hit?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

first advice would be stop bein creepy. in ur head ur seducin them but ur not, ur makin em feel uncomfortable. chop it up wit them and act casual. u wanna just eye F em and tell em u wanna F right off the bat?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom