Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Alright NT, first time I'm ever asking this.

Went to an event last night. And, there are a lot of "acquaintances" that I've recently met or haven't seen in a while. Sneaking "eyeball" looks and the sort. But I barely talk to any of them if anything. I'm not a pretty boy by any means, just an average guy. So in the case of just keeping them at that level, but still being able to hit. Do I have to simp a bit more or just directly say I wanna hit?
first advice would be stop bein creepy. in ur head ur seducin them but ur not, ur makin em feel uncomfortable. chop it up wit them and act casual. u wanna just eye F em and tell em u wanna F right off the bat?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Went to an event last night. And, there are a lot of "acquaintances" that I've recently met or haven't seen in a while. Sneaking "eyeball" looks and the sort. But I barely talk to any of them if anything. I'm not a pretty boy by any means, just an average guy. So in the case of just keeping them at that level, but still being able to hit. Do I have to simp a bit more or just directly say I wanna hit?
first advice would be stop bein creepy. in ur head ur seducin them but ur not, ur makin em feel uncomfortable. chop it up wit them and act casual. u wanna just eye F em and tell em u wanna F right off the bat?
laugh.gif

I should have clarified that "eyeball part." The acquaintance chicks, are the ones doing that to me. Not the other way around (I know that aspect of social behavior) it is indeed creepy.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

laugh.gif

I should have clarified that "eyeball part." The acquaintance chicks, are the ones doing that to me. Not the other way around (I know that aspect of social behavior) it is indeed creepy.

Ok so there is this girl I really want to stick around with this one. She is not like the girls I usually mess with. Says shes a virgin and the way she acts i believe it. What should I do?
2c7266a42488f909c65e385e0667e54f214aa187.jpg

Ok so there is this girl I really want to stick around with this one. She is not like the girls I usually mess with. Says shes a virgin and the way she acts i believe it. What should I do?
2c7266a42488f909c65e385e0667e54f214aa187.jpg

So there's this girl in my sociology class and I wanna smash but she's usually chillin and talking with her friends. How do I make myself known to her? Should I pull up a seat next to her or something?

So there's this girl in my sociology class and I wanna smash but she's usually chillin and talking with her friends. How do I make myself known to her? Should I pull up a seat next to her or something?

The hell A1???? PICS dawg.

Anyways, I'VE BEEN HAVING THAT attitude. since day 1.
It doesn't work for meeting pigeons though..... I stay dolo.

The hell A1???? PICS dawg.

Anyways, I'VE BEEN HAVING THAT attitude. since day 1.
It doesn't work for meeting pigeons though..... I stay dolo.

Yeh this thread is cool

But foreal just always be yourself, unless you a lame then yeh try to get some g and but a book or something

And yeh it's true chicks are dumb until they hit 20ish

Yeh this thread is cool

But foreal just always be yourself, unless you a lame then yeh try to get some g and but a book or something

And yeh it's true chicks are dumb until they hit 20ish

Back
Top Bottom