AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

That #&$% @#$*($ DSA been a arrogant #($%^ in every gat damn mother #*$%(# post.

Yall should go IN on dude.

Forreal? dsa prob has the most common sense on here. I've never seen him post anything arrogant or cocky.

That #&$% @#$*($ DSA been a arrogant #($%^ in every gat damn mother #*$%(# post.

Forreal? dsa prob has the most common sense on here. I've never seen him post anything arrogant or cocky.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man im 100% kidding bout DSA... Hes my dude
laugh.gif

just messin with him even tho he not even online
30t6p3b.gif
SMH at me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man im 100% kidding bout DSA... Hes my dude
laugh.gif

just messin with him even tho he not even online
30t6p3b.gif
SMH at me.

Like I said dsa and I been going back and forth for a couple years here now, cool dude , never takes *!*+ personal. Thats what makes S&T fun.

Some people just come off as irritating but I don't really let none of that bother me. The people who pop *!*+ here and show up when they lose are the ones I respect. Dsa would be the first dude congratulating jet fans if we win ....

Now enuff shining his $#@ , go @##% yaself till Monday
laugh.gif

Like I said dsa and I been going back and forth for a couple years here now, cool dude , never takes *!*+ personal. Thats what makes S&T fun.

Some people just come off as irritating but I don't really let none of that bother me. The people who pop *!*+ here and show up when they lose are the ones I respect. Dsa would be the first dude congratulating jet fans if we win ....

Now enuff shining his $#@ , go @##% yaself till Monday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Rex Ryan seems like that Cool uncle that people sometimes have, Funny, obnoxious but still funny at the same time, but then you find out something weird about him, Like the videos that he filmed, and then your view of him being that awesome cool 'Uncle' in a sense is gone or tarnished.

You tryna tell us something bro? Did your uncle touch you in funny places?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Rex Ryan seems like that Cool uncle that people sometimes have, Funny, obnoxious but still funny at the same time, but then you find out something weird about him, Like the videos that he filmed, and then your view of him being that awesome cool 'Uncle' in a sense is gone or tarnished.

You tryna tell us something bro? Did your uncle touch you in funny places?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Onewearz ima need you to post that pic for good luck
laugh.gif

this one ?

165721_1531847371383_1090734491_31136459_6354230_n.jpg

roll.gif

my wife says i look like mary's brother from something about mary
laugh.gif

FRANKS AND BEANS !!!!!!

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Onewearz ima need you to post that pic for good luck
laugh.gif

this one ?

165721_1531847371383_1090734491_31136459_6354230_n.jpg

roll.gif

my wife says i look like mary's brother from something about mary
laugh.gif

FRANKS AND BEANS !!!!!!

I love this thread.. I mean the media is making a huge thing about the trash talk, but why not? When it comes down to it on Sunday, both teams are gonna be ready to ball...

I love this thread.. I mean the media is making a huge thing about the trash talk, but why not? When it comes down to it on Sunday, both teams are gonna be ready to ball...

[h1]Suggs: Steelers-Ravens winner going to Super Bowl[/h1]
Views29979Comments283
08:01 AM ET 01.13 | Terrell Suggs isn't buying the hype of Jets-Pats in the AFC. He, in fact, stated that Saturday's game in Heinz Field will feature "the best two teams in the NFL," and predicted the winner will be the next Super Bowl champion. "You can argue Atlanta and New England," Suggs said during a conference call Tuesday with the media in Pittsburgh, "but ... anyone could argue the winner of this game will most likely go on to win the Super Bowl. You can put that out there because that's what these two teams got." Fellow Pro Bowl outside linebacker James Harrison of the Steelers agreed with Suggs. "Sounds good," Harrison nodded. "I mean, if I didn't believe that ... I feel like we're the better team, but that's why you play games, play them out and see who wins."

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Joe Flacco, Getty Images

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...r-going-to-super-bowl?eref=sihp#ixzz1B0u0M81v

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would kindly disagree with Mr Suggs. If the Jets beat the Pats,
sick.gif
frown.gif
,I would think that they would be the better team going into the conference finals and we've beaten both those team during the regular season so I'm sure that if we reach the AFC championship,we would be able to beat either one of those teams.

The winner of this game,Jets or Pats, is going to the super bowl imo.

[h1]Suggs: Steelers-Ravens winner going to Super Bowl[/h1]
Views29979Comments283
08:01 AM ET 01.13 | Terrell Suggs isn't buying the hype of Jets-Pats in the AFC. He, in fact, stated that Saturday's game in Heinz Field will feature "the best two teams in the NFL," and predicted the winner will be the next Super Bowl champion. "You can argue Atlanta and New England," Suggs said during a conference call Tuesday with the media in Pittsburgh, "but ... anyone could argue the winner of this game will most likely go on to win the Super Bowl. You can put that out there because that's what these two teams got." Fellow Pro Bowl outside linebacker James Harrison of the Steelers agreed with Suggs. "Sounds good," Harrison nodded. "I mean, if I didn't believe that ... I feel like we're the better team, but that's why you play games, play them out and see who wins."

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Joe Flacco, Getty Images

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...r-going-to-super-bowl?eref=sihp#ixzz1B0u0M81v

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would kindly disagree with Mr Suggs. If the Jets beat the Pats,
sick.gif
frown.gif
,I would think that they would be the better team going into the conference finals and we've beaten both those team during the regular season so I'm sure that if we reach the AFC championship,we would be able to beat either one of those teams.

The winner of this game,Jets or Pats, is going to the super bowl imo.

1pats__1255980785_8168.jpg

pimp.gif

onewearz...avy/sig bet for the game?

Back
Top Bottom