AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Lil gangsta?
eyes.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnywho, I could really care less if you're rooting against us, it's nothing different than what we've encountered this year.
You damn right  we want the Jets to win, would we be fans if we weren't rooting for our team to win and beat the team that  we consider 1 of our top 2 rivals (Dolphins being the other). but they haven't been owning us so get your facts straight . It's been  split the last 3 years.

I'm not gonna say worry about your Packers  bc that's lame and I can't tell you what to do, but your in here alot more than your own gamethread.
grin.gif

I said "Lil youngsta"... You know... Steve Smith sai... Nevermind.

Ill be in my gamethread like I always am once the game starts... I dunno if you noticed... But Mike McCarthy and Mike Smith don't shoot off at the mouth every single week to the media.  And GB vs ATL isnt exactly a rivalry.  Ive already given my few paragraphs of what I expect and think may happen... Thats all I can really say til gametime.

BTW... Brady is 14-4 vs the Jets in his career.  And if I recall both the last 2 years the jets won the first meeting in the first month or so of the season, then got beat by 2+ scores in 2009 and we all know about the 45-3 debacle this year. 

Also, the last meeting in the playoffs the Pats won by 3 touchdowns.  When it counts... Brady and BB have owned. Facts.

Lil gangsta?
eyes.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnywho, I could really care less if you're rooting against us, it's nothing different than what we've encountered this year.
You damn right  we want the Jets to win, would we be fans if we weren't rooting for our team to win and beat the team that  we consider 1 of our top 2 rivals (Dolphins being the other). but they haven't been owning us so get your facts straight . It's been  split the last 3 years.

I'm not gonna say worry about your Packers  bc that's lame and I can't tell you what to do, but your in here alot more than your own gamethread.
grin.gif

I said "Lil youngsta"... You know... Steve Smith sai... Nevermind.

Ill be in my gamethread like I always am once the game starts... I dunno if you noticed... But Mike McCarthy and Mike Smith don't shoot off at the mouth every single week to the media.  And GB vs ATL isnt exactly a rivalry.  Ive already given my few paragraphs of what I expect and think may happen... Thats all I can really say til gametime.

BTW... Brady is 14-4 vs the Jets in his career.  And if I recall both the last 2 years the jets won the first meeting in the first month or so of the season, then got beat by 2+ scores in 2009 and we all know about the 45-3 debacle this year. 

Also, the last meeting in the playoffs the Pats won by 3 touchdowns.  When it counts... Brady and BB have owned. Facts.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Not really e-heated, more so e-annoyed of the Jets. I just wanna know of all people of all teams why is he complaining about someone pointing a finger. Its your coach who is trying to make this some big huge rivalry.

Rex Ryan sure is good coaching how to jaw jack. But like him, NO ONE on that team can back anything up.(*ah ah ahem* REVIS) Its just annoying now.
And then the people on here got the nerve to talk cause you FINALLLY beat Peyton
laugh.gif
 Like it was a championship
eyes.gif
but Ryan has said nothing but great things about Belichick

Originally Posted by Jay02

Not really e-heated, more so e-annoyed of the Jets. I just wanna know of all people of all teams why is he complaining about someone pointing a finger. Its your coach who is trying to make this some big huge rivalry.

Rex Ryan sure is good coaching how to jaw jack. But like him, NO ONE on that team can back anything up.(*ah ah ahem* REVIS) Its just annoying now.
And then the people on here got the nerve to talk cause you FINALLLY beat Peyton
laugh.gif
 Like it was a championship
eyes.gif
but Ryan has said nothing but great things about Belichick

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

http://sports.espn.go.com.../110113&sportCat=nfl

Smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas.

Rex is my boy, but Bill is going to pick them apart. Bye week, home field, no Woody for the Jets... the score won't be nearly as lopsided as last time, but the Pats will dominate nonetheless.
Who are you talking about with the smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas? Because the Jets PLAY smashmouth football.
how can you make this comparison when these are both qualities of the Jets? Not one of them really represents the Patriots. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

http://sports.espn.go.com.../110113&sportCat=nfl

Smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas.

Rex is my boy, but Bill is going to pick them apart. Bye week, home field, no Woody for the Jets... the score won't be nearly as lopsided as last time, but the Pats will dominate nonetheless.
Who are you talking about with the smashmouth football > loudmouths and divas? Because the Jets PLAY smashmouth football.
how can you make this comparison when these are both qualities of the Jets? Not one of them really represents the Patriots. 

And people have hated the Jets all year on this board, don't give me that +$#!
laugh.gif
.  I'll get my JPZ and go through pre-season posts where basically the unanimous sentiment was we were frauds, or how the unanimous sentiment when we back up our talking and went 11-5 was that we would get picked apart by Peyton. All that didn't happen.  But it's all good, cause if they're talking about you, you're prolly doing something right.  Really except for J Steez who occasionally will make a wild comment (Revis>Deion), I think all the Jets fans on this board are extremely level headed so its funny to see us pegged as the worst.

And its funny to see people come and point out the fact that the Patriots and Brady have owned us...Well duh, they have arguably had the best stretch of any franchise period in these past 10 years.  Literally any other team in the league would basically have the same record against them that we do.  They have a guy who might go down being the greatest QB ever and a guy who I already think is the best coach ever.  They have managed to rebuild without even anybody knowing it, I mean the way the hoody has ran that franchise is amazing.  But still...Nothing was ever done without confidence and believing in yourself.  When you were in elementary school and brought up some arts and crafts project did your parents tell you it was bad? No, they acted like it was the best thing you have ever seen.  This team wouldn't have gotten to the AFC championship and beat Manning this past year if Rex didn't have us believing we were the best, even if we aren't  That belief allowed us to win 2 OT gamers in a row this year and generally win games no matter how %+%%#+ we played.  And if that occasionally means Rex has his foot in his mouth, well so be it.  I'm fine with that.  I'm sure he is too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ My Pats slurpage during that post

laugh.gif
.  I'll get my JPZ and go through pre-season posts where basically the unanimous sentiment was we were frauds, or how the unanimous sentiment when we back up our talking and went 11-5 was that we would get picked apart by Peyton. All that didn't happen.  But it's all good, cause if they're talking about you, you're prolly doing something right.  Really except for J Steez who occasionally will make a wild comment (Revis>Deion), I think all the Jets fans on this board are extremely level headed so its funny to see us pegged as the worst.

And its funny to see people come and point out the fact that the Patriots and Brady have owned us...Well duh, they have arguably had the best stretch of any franchise period in these past 10 years.  Literally any other team in the league would basically have the same record against them that we do.  They have a guy who might go down being the greatest QB ever and a guy who I already think is the best coach ever.  They have managed to rebuild without even anybody knowing it, I mean the way the hoody has ran that franchise is amazing.  But still...Nothing was ever done without confidence and believing in yourself.  When you were in elementary school and brought up some arts and crafts project did your parents tell you it was bad? No, they acted like it was the best thing you have ever seen.  This team wouldn't have gotten to the AFC championship and beat Manning this past year if Rex didn't have us believing we were the best, even if we aren't  That belief allowed us to win 2 OT gamers in a row this year and generally win games no matter how %+%%#+ we played.  And if that occasionally means Rex has his foot in his mouth, well so be it.  I'm fine with that.  I'm sure he is too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
c'mon son, I like Brady...but he is definitely a diva.

I was mainly referring to the media's portrayal of the two games. Steelers/Ravens have been the best and most heated rivalry in the NFL for some time, and are much more evenly matched this weekend...yet it's the weak trashtalk between these two getting all the coverage. Danny Woodhead's life story is on the ESPN.com homepage right now for christ's sake.

It's an intriguing matchup, but it's just another glaring example of ESPN picking and choosing what to hype up.

laugh.gif
c'mon son, I like Brady...but he is definitely a diva.

I was mainly referring to the media's portrayal of the two games. Steelers/Ravens have been the best and most heated rivalry in the NFL for some time, and are much more evenly matched this weekend...yet it's the weak trashtalk between these two getting all the coverage. Danny Woodhead's life story is on the ESPN.com homepage right now for christ's sake.

It's an intriguing matchup, but it's just another glaring example of ESPN picking and choosing what to hype up.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Arguably? Who else has had a better decade?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ya'll just can't take a compliment even when it's in front of your face huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for puttin me out there AMP
laugh.gif
but i still don't think anything I have said has been out of line
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
Not tryna be cocky or arrogant though
laugh.gif

And "Revis > Sanders" is out of line
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
To you, not to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
To you, not to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean any decade in history not just this decade...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean any decade in history not just this decade...

My bad Stezz, all love though
laugh.gif

Revis needs about 10 more years of high level ball to enter the CB discussion with Prime...though Prime played in an era where CB could be a lot more physical with receivers so that def. goes to show how impressive Revis is though.

My bad Stezz, all love though
laugh.gif

Revis needs about 10 more years of high level ball to enter the CB discussion with Prime...though Prime played in an era where CB could be a lot more physical with receivers so that def. goes to show how impressive Revis is though.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If they lose, I predict a healthy dose of Rex Ryan soundbites.

"Same ol' Jets."
"We're not making the playoffs this year."
laugh.gif

If they don't win the SB this year, he can always hit up Mo Williams on how to deal with that kind of self doubting depression
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If they lose, I predict a healthy dose of Rex Ryan soundbites.

"Same ol' Jets."
"We're not making the playoffs this year."
laugh.gif

If they don't win the SB this year, he can always hit up Mo Williams on how to deal with that kind of self doubting depression
laugh.gif

As much as I am suppose to hate that team right now, Welker's comments were actually funny to me.

Kinda like that post on nike talk where the kid wrote the report where every first word made up a rick roll.

I am excited for sunday. hoping for the best for my jets.

Back
Top Bottom