AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Patriots 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

A few friends of mine were drunk watching the Colts game and bought tickets to Foxborough 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I wish I could do this. But then I would be stuck in Boston to rot with no type of money left 

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

A few friends of mine were drunk watching the Colts game and bought tickets to Foxborough 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I wish I could do this. But then I would be stuck in Boston to rot with no type of money left 

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif
  Don't get to confident. #Imjustsaying

The Pats only beat the Giants by 3 points in the regular season that year what are you even talking about?

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif

The Pats only beat the Giants by 3 points in the regular season that year what are you even talking about?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

laugh.gif

damn you Asante Samuel. Catch the ball.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

laugh.gif

damn you Asante Samuel. Catch the ball.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
Yeah, it's six or seven of them, spending about $220 each ticket for seats in Sec. 230-something. Figure the drive from NY to Boston with splitting gas, parking, food, and they might even be sleeping over. Easily over $300 spent on the game.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
Yeah, it's six or seven of them, spending about $220 each ticket for seats in Sec. 230-something. Figure the drive from NY to Boston with splitting gas, parking, food, and they might even be sleeping over. Easily over $300 spent on the game.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I am hoping the Pats drop 50 on these bums. Rex Ryan needs to have his fat !+! humbled.
And the Pats as an organization don't? 
eyes.gif

Gon be a low scorin close game and I'm hopin the Jets come out on top. Get green, go Jets!

I am hoping the Pats drop 50 on these bums. Rex Ryan needs to have his fat !+! humbled.
eyes.gif

Gon be a low scorin close game and I'm hopin the Jets come out on top. Get green, go Jets!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Nope.

Have you ever seen anyone on the team ever run their mouths?

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Nope.

Have you ever seen anyone on the team ever run their mouths?

eyes.gif

Pats don't blatantly diss/talk about the other teams like two weeks before like Rex Ryan did last week about Brady & Belichick. 

eyes.gif

Pats don't blatantly diss/talk about the other teams like two weeks before like Rex Ryan did last week about Brady & Belichick. 

Back
Top Bottom